FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, also....

I want to appologize to Hish and the rest of the filesonic team if I was, in any way, disrespectful to them and their work.

I like filesonic a lot, and I was altered and lost my temper for a while, and for that I appologize.

No permanent harm done, I hope. :)<3

Hello
Files uploaded via ftp have again big delay and files which I uploaded hour ago I still cant see on filesonic. It was yesterday and its today again. Please do something witht that.

Heey Hish, Im invisible or what ?

Can you do something with that ftp problems ?

Hi

No you are not :)

We are working on FTP and the queue... Got new servers and dedicating them to FTP soon!

Hish

OMG whats wrong wid Filesonic they deleted mine 149 files last night without any notice .. Hish please check this issue and fix it as soon as possible

Oh, also....

I want to appologize to Hish and the rest of the filesonic team if I was, in any way, disrespectful to them and their work.

I like filesonic a lot, and I was altered and lost my temper for a while, and for that I appologize.

No permanent harm done, I hope. :)<3

didn't i tell you that the issue will be resolved within one hour after hish will be online ?

hish might have apologized owing to professional courtesy but , mate, you must work on your patience and temper.

If I am not wrong you had posted over 50 messages with faces like X-(

Anyway , whats done is done .. every day is a new day to being with.

I hope to see more smiles from your side henceforth.

Regards

didn't i tell you that the issue will be resolved within one hour after hish will be online ?

hish might have apologized owing to professional courtesy but , mate, you must work on your patience and temper.

If I am not wrong you had posted over 50 messages with faces like X-(

Anyway , whats done is done .. every day is a new day to being with.

I hope to see more smiles from your side henceforth.

Regards

I had my own personal reasons for being so upset. But I appologized for losing my temper.(yn)(yn)

But I didn't post over 50 messages......... not even close! :P:P

Wanna see more happy faces? there you go:
=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks Hish & FileSonic

But I didn't post over 50 messages......... not even close! :P:P

See this is what loss of temper does to a person - your PMs are also messages :P

Anyway don't bother reply now , you better go and post to earn more as you have spent most of todays' time on this thread and PMs only .

Regards

See this is what loss of temper does to a person - your PMs are also messages :P

Anyway don't bother reply now , you better go and post to earn more as you have spent most of todays' time on this thread and PMs only .

Regards

Funny! :)):)):P:P Not even putting them all together you'd reach that number....:P:P

Anyways... I can multi-task, which is what I've done all day..... ;);)

Funny! :)):)):P:P Not even putting them all together you'd reach that number....:P:P

Anyways... I can multi-task, which is what I've done all day..... ;);)

Don't push your luck with me ! B-) Trust me on this ! :)

And use your multi-task in other ways to earn as like you yourself said - you really need money .. "really really need money" ! 8-)

Regards

Hish, could you please help me and my friends?
We have yesterday lost our accounts. Due to? We have totally no idea.
When we try to log in it says:
ErrorUnexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.
We all have access to our e-mails and did "Forgot password" option. We have received our new passwords, though we still can not log in. It still says, that the e-mail is not in database, but I got Files deleted message, and one with new password. Could you please help me?

Hish, you might have ommitted me. Please check that.

"ErrorUnexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email."
We all have access to our e-mails and did "Forgot password" option. We have received our new passwords, though we still can not log in. It still says, that the e-mail is not in database, but I got Files deleted message, and one with new password. Could you please help me?

I have also requested a ticket, but I won't be able to check the answer on your site, since I can not log in.

Hi

Send me the email addresses with problems by PM

Thanks

hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back