FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped my personal discussion as u see.

Have you looked at your posts since past 5 days ??

All you are spreading is pessimism among fellow affiliates.

Please stop all this nonsense for the love of god.

You have left us 3876 times and joined back 3877 times !

Nobody likes whiners and of all people this was never expected from a affiliate like you!

You have made many persons dislike you , of what you have done since 5 days ..

You have lost your respect , not once , but multiple times ! I bet you have never received any reply from Support team .

Its still NOT that late !

Take a break , think about what you have done , sleep over it and then decide your next steps. Consider this as a suggestion.

Regards

Last edited:
reserve is right, he may have some sleep and thinking about what he done here.
i just hope he fine, be back normal as he is and still working with our guys to make FileSonic become most of file hosts.

Last edited:
who cares your words .. and you said this is FAQ section not discussion. You ignore the rule.

That was a suggestion as I know you were once a good affiliate , otherwise I guess everybody knows here how many whiners i have sent to their moms for emotional support as they couldn't handle my replies. :)

Trust me , you don't wanna go on that road with me.

As i said , its not that late , please sleep over it. Its a rough phase, just let it pass by. Don't mix your personal things with your filesonic activities.

Regards

PS My further replies won't be any suggestion, if you know what I mean ;). Goodbye.

just let djkelaj left , he's nothing but the master of Remote Upload,
he hates leecher while his self is a big leecher :)

he will not going anywhere i believe, he just whining badly here like a kid :)

imho, filesonic will not lost even a single things if he deletes all of his files.

just let djkelaj left , he's nothing but the master of Remote Upload,
he hates leecher while his self is a big leecher :)

he will not going anywhere i believe, he just whining badly here like a kid :)

Exactly :) You are 100% right.

He leeches like million files and pass protect it and then whines about NOT getting sales.

Exactly :) You are 100% right.

He leeches like million files and pass protect it and then whines about NOT getting sales.

honestly,
the most i hates about him is his avatar, it make me puke that he just too proud about him self :'(

:)

now i'm gonna celebrate today, one person left = one more opportunity for us rite ? :)

but i'm 120% sure he will not leaving cause he's the type that will swallow his own words :)

He probably is the biggest leecher this planet has ever seen :)

Also , You are saying things which i wanted to say :) but somehow I couldn't.

Regards

just say the thing you want to say

as long as it's all the truth you will be not alone :)

Warmest Regards!

ps. He started the flamming and he'll got burned with it bro :)

now i'm gonna celebrate today, one person left = one more opportunity for us rite ? :)

he is NOT going to leave us but i really wish he does ! :)

and I am sure even Hish and entire filesonic staff would want him to leave but he won't as he is like that itch on our private parts , It always comes back to trouble us.

Once again , I really wish he leave us , delete all his files and rest in peace.

Regards

he is NOT going to leave us but i really wish he does ! :)

and I am sure even Hish and entire filesonic staff would want him to leave but he won't as he is like that itch on our private parts , It always comes back to trouble us.

Once again , I really wish he leave us , delete all his files and rest in peace.

Regards

hehehe you rite mate, i just able to give you a smile now... :)

Best Regards!

He probably is the biggest leecher this planet has ever seen
+1 :)

He showed earnings everyday. Earnings decreased then complaint :))
Wanna leave but who will bring lots of money to him as Filesonic :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back