FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the speed for premium members always been as slow as it is right now?

At the moment it's like I'm downloading without premium. (200 kb/s) :(

now domain name is changed to filesonic.in please confirm it. IS FTP working fine now? The file manager is showing files or not after uploading via FTP? how long it takes to appear?

well you from india? maybe that's why like google, i think filesonic buy all countries Domain like filesonic.in, filesonic.pk

No, i'm not from India.
If they use different domain..it will be funny:D, there will be a lot filesonic domain... No..i think it's only temporary..

Let's just wait Hish or Filesonic IT or reverse..maybe we can get clear explanation.

RL upload plugin don't work what happened ?
Login to FileSonic.com​
Error logging in - are your logins correct?
In the morning everything acted

@xiona_marie: currently I do not have any tool for uploading stuff such as RL, TF, RDP...lack of money :o

Also, remote upload using updated 'Plugin' is not working! It used to work earlier, atleast it used to add RU. Now it does nothing!

It's pretty annoying! Now I need to change all .in to .com to download with RL properly! Couldn't you keep the download links simply .com? My download count will surely get affected if I post .in links!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back