FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thats a fraud and his account will be blocked as soon as i get hold of his link.

Post has been reported already.

Regards

It's more of a "clever use of PPS mechanics" rather than fraud because everyone profits from this.

Filesonic profits because they sell accounts which otherwise wouldn't be sold (maybe).
The buyer profits because he pays less.
The seller profits because he keeps a % of the sale.

Generally, it's a win-win situation and those who might loose a few bucks are probably the uploaders. Then again, the same happens with the premium referal link. The only difference is that the seller keeps a lower % of the money. On the other hand, methods like this guarantee a strong marketing network spread around the web aka, plenty of $$$ for Filesonic B-)

However, i agree that this should not be allowed because i'm sure that some people are so greedy that would probably abuse this mechanic at the expense of others. If there was a way to prevent any possible abuse, i wouldn't mind seeing people doing this thing in order to promote sales :)

[slide]http://i51.tinypic.com/1z2og93.jpg[/slide]

just added news link of my private server.. but still since 20 mins,,. :(

what to do ? plz fix that

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded files via FTP, but I can't see files in filemanager... ;/ What should I do? Do I need to reupload...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back