FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@djkelac..

Sorry..but my english is not good enough ( sometimes i need google translate )
I didn't quiet understand with your comment...is it anything wrong with my comment..?

I'll just trying to say...we must focus to what we chose, rather regret it...we better believe to the plan that we choose.
Maybe for those who can get sales easily, it is not a big deal.
But for newcomer or anybody that had bad luck in getting sales, need more patience:)

Basicly i had same experienced like nick, so i've try to tell him...need patience for doing this.

But i think you'll try to say same way too....sometimes hard for me to understand some english idiom

Last edited:
@djkelac..

Sorry..but my english is not good enough ( sometimes i need google translate )
I didn't quiet understand with your comment...is it anything wrong with my comment..?

I'll just trying to say...we must focus to what we chose, rather regret it...we better believe to the plan that we choose.
Maybe for those who can get sales easily, it is not a big deal.
But for newcomer or anybody that had bad luck in getting sales, need more patience:)

Basicly i had same experienced like nick, so i've try to tell him...need patience for doing this.

But i think you'll try to say same way too....sometimes hard for me to understand some english idiom
Yes, every plan need more patience.I work at sharingmatrix and later filesonic from april 2010.In old rewards format,at sharingmatrix period I earn much more than later in filesonic period.For me old plan , when every affiliate was awarded both PPD and PPS (30% of premium account value) is better,than current award plans.
Or maybe,someone in FileSonic,may to think to add old plan as one more optios.

Welcome mate :) , Please test both PPD and PPS for a week and see the results . Rule of thumb is choose PPS on weekends when more and more accounts are being bought or at the day when you post more than usual :)

Regards

I already asked you a question , i guess you missed it. Please see my question.

Regards

I didn't saw your question? Where is it? You didn't quote my question?
Did Filesonic ban rapidleech upload? Yesterday everything still working fine, but today totally cannot login. My account is fine. I can login through web.

Error logging in - are your logins correct?

Alright I see your question, I am premium member, I'm using rapidleech upload.

Is it normal that a bunch of files dissapear after FTP Upload?

Yes, files after processed will appear in your Manage File list and remove from FTP.

I didn't saw your question? Where is it? You didn't quote my question?
Did Filesonic ban rapidleech upload? Yesterday everything still working fine, but today totally cannot login. My account is fine. I can login through web.

Error logging in - are your logins correct?

Alright I see your question, I am premium member, I'm using rapidleech upload.

I asked you here :) #6184

Anyway , sorry I won't be able to help you on this. Please wait for IT support to comment on that.

Regards

[slide]http://i51.tinypic.com/1z2og93.jpg[/slide]

I WAITED SO LONG... ITS BEEN 5 HRS + AND STILL ITS NOT SHOWING THE LINK.. :(

DONT KNOW WHATS THE PROBLEM.... NOW DOING ALL THINGS AGAIN.. :(

now its ok!.. i got files in file manager!

Last edited:
Why my filezilla uploaded some files twice :@

Anyone help?

Same problem here....the files repeated send. After reach 100% filezilla back to send same files again.

NB ; just try SmartFTP..work fine sending 2 files and succeed..appear instantly on file manager page. Seem the problem is come from filezilla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back