FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hish bro , i was in top 100 as well :)) :))

as u know , i was not getting any sales for 3 days so i got angry and changed my plan to 80% , now today i got 6 sales :)) - 4 1months 2 - 3months / loss of $5 :)

since i changed on tuesday i will have to wait till 8th - i wish i get couple of lifetimes :))

any chance you could tell us how many sales mr x got as he has shit loads of points. or lets do the maths. 101000 points divded by 100 = 1050 premium sales = wtf?

Hish, I got an email from affiliates@filesonic.com, yes.

Here is is:
Code:
from	FileSonic Affiliate <affiliates@filesonic.com>
to	FileSonic Affiliate <affiliates@filesonic.com>
[B]date	Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM[/B]
subject	Payment on Hold by Filesonic.com - URGENT
mailed-by	filesonic.com

And my reply:
Code:
	from	Edin Osmanbegovic <cober@cober.si>
to	FileSonic Affiliate <affiliates@filesonic.com>
[B]date	Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM[/B]
subject	Re: Payment on Hold by Filesonic.com - URGENT
mailed-by	cober.si

I responded to you within 24 minutes.

Payment missing will be sent in the next few minutes!!

As an apology and appreciation of your patience, I made your account premium until the end of June 2011!

thanks for your patience :)

Hish

any chance you could tell us how many sales mr x got as he has shit loads of points.

Hi!

I really can't , since I would have to take permission from him first! :)

Hish

hish bro , i was in top 100 as well :)) :))

as u know , i was not getting any sales for 3 days so i got angry and changed my plan to 80% , now today i got 6 sales :)) - 4 1months 2 - 3months / loss of $5 :)

since i changed on tuesday i will have to wait till 8th - i wish i get couple of lifetimes :))

I wish you all the best and many many lifetimes to come :D

Hish

any chance you could tell us how many sales mr x got as he has shit loads of points.

Hello Dj Mad

I am 99% sure that Mr X is not an uploader. He must me a owner of a site(s) and is getting 20 points per sale off his site(s).

Regards

PS Or he might be an editor in many many many... sites :) :)

any chance you could tell us how many sales mr x got as he has shit loads of points. or lets do the maths. 101000 points divded by 100 = 1050 premium sales = wtf?

A little less, as he also got 1 point per 100 downloads and 20 points per domain sale. I guess around 800 sales

i have a question about Plan : Elite Memeber...
i see that minim its 300$ for payout ...but its the same payment method like all other plan ... "We pay weekly, every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday"

or after i have 300$ you will pay me ???

Hi I started using FS a week or more ago and I only work via remote upload
my question is - why is remote upload so slow (constantly) is it just temporary or it is like this always - I am asking because speed (of re-uploading) is of great relevance to the material I am working with
thanks in advance for your answer

This service is a joke?
Once again, the files sent by FTP 12 hours ago are still pending... and the files that I uploaded yesterday, just a few hours ago I was able to post links to them in the net, and it is not surprising to me at all, a negligible amount of downloads, since the files from yesterday are already circulating on the net on other filehosts...
I wonder why the competition somehow cope with the sudden influx of new uploaders, and you don't?
- Maybe a matter of professionalism, or rather its lack -

During this week my earnings and accounts sales from my websites fell by half because, I couldn't post my files on time! So thank you filesonic!

I guess my patience ran out today, and my frustration level reached its zenith.
Goodnight.

i tried PPS80%, i calculated the sales i got and i found out i get more earnings thru FIXED plan.coz most of my sales are 1month. i upload 0-day warez

i have a question about Plan : Elite Memeber...
i see that minim its 300$ for payout ...but its the same payment method like all other plan ... "We pay weekly, every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday"

or after i have 300$ you will pay me ???

some whan answer me pls ?

Hi guys!

Don't forget to follow our updates on http://twitter.com/filesonic !

Hish

I hope this happens real soon considering it's not much of a game now when the giveaway is over and nothing to spend our credits on.

We will add them real soon... It took longer than expected because we have a higher priority now.. Which is stabilizing the uploads/downloads!

Hish

u better mind ur language mister ! i have reported you !

Thanks prem ... I respect people like you :)

@masterb56: Believe me I tried, and it was even worse at all files that have not appeared in file manager, despite the information of upload success, as if the vanished.
Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

@revers: if you work for filesonic, I would like to congratulate you, your professionalism, because if everyone in fs have an irreverent approach to their users, then I wish you success in your business.

@the Coon: Idiot? look in the mirror. FSv also undergoing maintenance, and don't have such problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back