FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@masterb56: Believe me I tried, and it was even worse at all files that have not appeared in file manager, despite the information of upload success, as if the vanished.
Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

@revers: if you work for filesonic, I would like to congratulate you, your professionalism, because if everyone in fs have an irreverent approach to their users, then I wish you success in your business.

@the Coon: Idiot? look in the mirror. FSv also undergoing maintenance, and don't have such problems.

Maintenance can be in a lot of ways. There's 50 pages here of "Remote upload problems plz fix plz" so it's obvious the issue with Filesonic is uploading.

@revers: if you work for filesonic, I would like to congratulate you, your professionalism, because if everyone in fs have an irreverent approach to their users, then I wish you success in your business.

Hello Cashio

If only you could see all posts and updates , by me on this thread , I am sure you will have better understanding about my professionalism.

I will
simply NOT tolerate anything remotely abusing Filesonic !

You could have ask it nicely or you could have read the updates but rather you are calling us a Joke !

Let me know which school you attended ? or you are still in one ?

Regards

Bunch of idiots, GTFO the host or be patient, you all know hotfile raped all the users and everyone moved to FSC, give them time to add more servers and such. Plus, only you leechers using remote uploading are bitching, I upload via RDA/VPS and everything is fine.

0b0e80.jpg

LOLL Hilarious :D

Bunch of idiots, GTFO the host or be patient, you all know hotfile raped all the users and everyone moved to FSC, give them time to add more servers and such. Plus, only you leechers using remote uploading are bitching, I upload via RDA/VPS and everything is fine.

Thank you! I respect your post... We received some more servers today and are installing them..

The ones that we received yesterday were set to downloads... Most important is customer satisfaction!

Best Regards

Hish

FileSonic Hish can you answer me pls?

Hello!

It is exactly the same with the days!

Regards

Hish

It's amazing,every time when I turn to PPS, I haven't sales.
But in last 7 days when I was on PPD, I sale 10 premium acc.
Yesterday 0 sales, I am on PPS,of corse.
Unbelievable !
First 13 days in february, I was in PPS,and made just 5 sales.

@greenday, at least you got 4 sales, yesterday and today 0 sales for me :(
btw, you should change to PPS fixed 10$ if you get too many 1-month sales ;)

I noticed a weird thing today, I got two sales from a game. few hours later I received an email saying that the files have been removed. Fuck NO :O

This week is Completely a mess for me...
Problem with my ISP..
Got files delete...:P
No sales...:'(

But still got lot of patience...i hope as Filesonic finish installing new servers and running smooth as silk, my luck change too :P...Well, at least everytime i posted here..i feel a little bit relieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back