FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is high time for filesonic to review their security to our accounts. there are many accounts that had been hacked or compromised.

if you are using rapidleech do not put your premium account details on your rapidleech. use your premium account manually.[use the settings on your rapidleech]

I think if filesonic implement email confirmation the problem will be solved :)
hotfile and fileserve has email confirmation

I will SAY NOTHING to whole posting garbage messages.

At how many months did u born to the world ? 5,6,7 months. PREMATURE born ????

djkelaj, my sales for 2 days ago, yesterday and today keep getting lower and lower (today is unbelieveably low). Do you notice a similar thing?

I m going to mad whenever i visit this thread from the last 3-4 days..

everyone asking ftp and remote upload problem ..

i saw some people asking 5-6 times per day... if you not getting reply ; cant you read previous pages ??

some dedicated person like dj, rever.. always answering you that they are installing new server and it will take time..

so wtf is , u are asking ru , ftp uploading problem..

another f**king spamming is , my stat is freeze and sales are not counting..

what do u think ?

If you tell everybody that u are not getting sales than hish will add some sales to your account ?? huh..

RU and FTP work occasionally for me. I uploaded a 1 gb file using FTP and it transferred in a lil over 2 mins, uploaded another and it took over 5 mins, uploaded another and it's still being processed after over 3 hours.

So if you keep trying you're bound to get some luck with the FTP

I m going to mad whenever i visit this thread from the last 3-4 days..

everyone asking ftp and remote upload problem ..

i saw some people asking 5-6 times per day... if you not getting reply ; cant you read previous pages ??

some dedicated person like dj, rever.. always answering you that they are installing new server and it will take time..

so wtf is , u are asking ru , ftp uploading problem..

another f**king spamming is , my stat is freeze and sales are not counting..

what do u think ?

If you tell everybody that u are not getting sales than hish will add some sales to your account ?? huh..

all the big sealers have problem you smart ass ,what you think when i go down from 7-8 sale a day to 1 and many other sealers :'(

you may lose 10usd a day but some people lose 100usd++ a day

Last edited:
The Coon, yes %50-60 lower sales cause of SLOW downloads and errors. it's normall and have patient till its fixed

karim4up and as I said above my sales are %50-60 lower.. do not panic.
its just a small heart attack. :)))))))))) SONIC is young and it does not care for it.

with 7-8 sales per day u are claiming big salers.. what a lolz

sales are always shows live.. sometimes it appear some hours later.. but everything is counted for sure.. (djkelaj and hish told here many times)

but cash whores like you cant understand this ...

they are trying to setup new servers and fixing problems. I'm sure they will listen you
when they are free. (HISH MAY comes to online in near 4-5 hrs)

shufol, to obtain good sales

1) if u have good rated site (in alexa) and at least 50.000 per day visitor number or may be 100.000
2) u have to get good archive with backups
3) u will need few other hosts account for remote upload
4) u will need some (8-10) good forums VIP accounts and see HIDDEN specific archives
5) and NEED PATIENCE and FREE TIME.

I'm still not big uploader and SELLER. I'm %30-40 of it.

Hey good afternoon sir!

well yesterday i changed my few information in (FileSonic) changed my payment id & changed from "PPS" to "PPD" and today when i've seen my account there isn't money :O all money sent to (PayPal Account) which i don't even use and it's locked + limited i can't access to it! how can i recover my money back?

Proof:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/DBaROq.png[/slide]
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/H1t89E.png[/slide]

i did not clicked the (PayOut) button then how come they send money? no one has access to my account also!

please help me :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back