FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u do this, your remote will work and sales will increase %500 :)))))) in HELL

1299074262305.jpg

people they bought new servers and setting up and synchronize them. BE PATIENT
I have same problem.. 300+ blueray is waiting for remote upload.

I understand that RU is not working because of work that needs to be done with new servers, but do we approx. when things will get back to normal?

How many hours the whole process will last?

I understand that RU is not working because of work that needs to be done with new servers, but do we approx. when things will get back to normal?

How many hours the whole process will last?

It depends. They have to setup the servers, perform any necessary tests to verify the integrity of the installation, fix any bugs/issues that may arise etc etc. This is not something that can be done within a few hours.

Overall, i wouldn't be suprised if this takes some days and to be honest, i would prefer to wait 1 more week and be sure that the new servers will work properly rather than release new buggy servers. If something has to be done in order to increase the bandwidth and the performance, let Filesonic do it the proper way.

Quality always takes time and by putting more pressure on them, we just make their job a lot harder :)

Lethal Poster said:
still slow too much. Plz do something otherwise I will switch from FSOX-(

Bye bye. We won't miss you, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back