FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish,

is there serious problem for remote upload?
we all need it:D

an another one, can u add advance feature for remote uplaoad so we can choose folder destination, not just in root folder

Hish

I was hacked earlier and u have retrieved my account but when i woke up today may account is hacked again but this time he changed my username besides my nickname and email address and my money i think it's $172 was gone and i was a lifetime member. can u please reset it again and refund the premium membership.

will PM u for my details

Thanks!

I have purchased a premium account last but it cut balance from my paypal as recurring payment but I don't like this way.So what to do if I want close this?

Yea it's really slow....
Only 1 sales so far :(:(:(
only 5.4$ :(
and remote upload become a pain now it's very slowwwwwww from several days but now it's reallyyyy slowwww

No remote upload, FTP is giving fluctuating results (still 15 pending), Rapidleech can't upload more than 1GB per file!

Can anyone suggest what to do?

Hish

I was hacked earlier and u have retrieved my account but when i woke up today may account is hacked again but this time he changed my username besides my nickname and email address and my money i think it's $172 was gone and i was a lifetime member. can u please reset it again and refund the premium membership.

will PM u for my details

Thanks!

i think it is high time for filesonic to review their security to our accounts. there are many accounts that had been hacked or compromised.

if you are using rapidleech do not put your premium account details on your rapidleech. use your premium account manually.[use the settings on your rapidleech]

Last edited:
people they bought new servers and setting up and synchronize them. BE PATIENT
I have same problem.. 300+ blueray is waiting for remote upload.

emmanuell

DO NOT PUT USERNAMES HERE DIRECTLY OR ANY OTHER PLACES, YOU ARE GIVING CHANCES TO
HACKERS FOLLOWING THESE TOPICS TO CAPTURE YOUR USERNAME, ONLY THEY HAVE TO FIND YOUR PASSWORDS IS CHILDISH WORK FOR THEM.

DO NOT PUT YOUR USERNAMES HERE .. SEND IT ADMINS WITH PM ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back