FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS I'm guessing now at this stage your not going to bother cancelling my account then? Well the credit card company are going to keep doing charge backs on any further transactions so you wont be getting a penny.

Then why are you mentioning Paypal to me?

PM me:
1. Your email you used
2. Last transaction date

=> 3. = Me canceling and you will never have a charge from us again (...ever)

I confirm, remote upload from MU is not working at all, files are transferred to "failed upload" section. Their status is "processing" !!

Also, failed upload can't be cleaned.

31de98.jpg

@ Koku: Yes, MU is getting worked on. [edit]: MU fixed. Can you guys retry?

@ all who has issues with uploading files and them never appearing in File Manager. Please give me username, when you uploaded and potentially any links.

Last edited:
@ Koku: Yes, MU is getting worked on. [edit]: MU fixed. Can you guys retry?

@ all who has issues with uploading files and them never appearing in File Manager. Please give me username, when you uploaded and potentially any links.
Have retried and RU from MU seems to be working alright now. Thanks Ricky.

Ok that's good news then.

Why we have a few issues right now is because we've deployed a new and better version of it that should give LESS pending time for all your transfers. Please report any issues if they do arise! And note down everything you can about them!

@ broadcast: Are you a representative for the public interest of using FS?

of course not.

but EVERYONE has its own opinion to EXPRESS. (inappropriate question-comment the above!!!)

FS company needs to care about it's uploaders not act like a handy workshop......You thing you are not loosing market share.......Ask other people.....

WE EXPRESS OUR OPINION AND you ASKED A JOKE QUESTION ABOUT REPRESENTATIVE.............

WE HAVE FREEDOM....to express our OWN EXPERIENCE have opinion............to express then........

we are no kids

no offence but some replies are a JOKE............we have democracy.....and users have THE POWER not FS company!!!

If FS company believes this project is going well no prob at all!!!!

back on topic.

1 pending file since yesterday 20 hours and on pending but we did not do anything so might be a ghost file :)

nevermind

Last edited:
I just remote uploaded 90 links (35GB total) from Netload to Fileserve.
After 25min everything was done (~23,9MB/s), with no files failed and no files broken.
Last weekend almost all files failed and before that many, many files were broken.

I hope it stays like this :)

error count downloads

I sent several emails saying that you have bad the downloads, are not counted, on the contrary are down, I tried with another Hots and the downloads in comparison to yours are tripled, in fileserve you do not you count the downloads, I'm tired and angry to say.

I have more than 2,000 visitors a day the web and You can count 20 downloads?????? IMPOSSIBLE!

While the other host recounts good, more than 1,000 downloads per day!!!
am outraged with fileserve and I'll go one more competent host If this continues.

Mi user: Akiel81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back