FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky Thank you. Yes you should check on EU! Wednesday. My stat frzon $1.07 dollar for like 6 hours or 7 hours. May be others as well

@ AppleS: IDM caches the download if they fail and mark them as failed permanently. If you try to get them with a browser they will work. Similarly, if you use FileServe Manager you can get the downloads since FSM rechecks all links everytime upon starting the download

ok will try

guys any idea how to disbale the automatic payment of every month from a credit card ?
when a month is over it automatically reactivates for another month without knowing .. i need it to get disbale?

any idea ricky ?

You cancel it in your paypal account.
Go to profile --» my money --» my preapproved payments.
Then select the payment agreements you want to cancel.

@ barrix & ZeroAT: Should be ok now

@ Jayzzy: I think an email to Opus can cancel it.

@ k3k3: Where are you uploading from?

@ redpaper17: Welcome

@ sonsonamigo: Malaysia's routing is poor. I've been to KL before and couldn't get any good speed out of it. This isn't because of our servers; more like the routing :)

@RickyFS

Hello RickyFS,

I like Fileserve very much.. but please consider my suggestion.. So many Innocent customer suffering from BLOCKING account..

Suggestion: Please Give at-least ONE warning before Locking account... So that only we can be more careful for protecting account..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back