FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ricky ,
i have a question , is there any problem to remote upload to any other host at the same time i'm downloading something with the same account .
in other words , is remote uploading dealed in FS as a download ?

@ NightMare: I wouldn't suggest to do it that way. We got a lot of IPs whitelisted (meaning they won't trigger any flags), but in case you decide to remote upload to an unnamed host host it will probably not have the best outcome. That's my opinion.

wupload is already having traffic issues. I don't think it's a good thing to remote from WU
=====================

When will stat be back?

Last edited:
sir i have a big preoblem ....my files are deleting but after deleting its not shown in the DMCA removed files........

yesterday my total files were 274 but today i checked its only 270 & i checked in the DMCA removed files but there is no files shown.........

plz check this ......

@ alex17: Did you press PAYOUT ?

@ tunity13x, barrix, DAB: Thawed stats now? :)

Numbers look fine to me considering a Wednesday is the lowest earnings day overall for anyone and everyone.

@ algon: I think it should work now.

@ RTW: PM.

@ amoniac: My speed is fine here. PM me the link.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS FILES ON:

WE ARE CURRENTLY PERFORMING SERVER MAINTENANCE ON THIS, SO ANY FILES LOCATED ON IT/COMPLAINTS THAT YOU'RE GETTING FROM WHOMEVER, PLEASE TELL THEM WAIT APPROX. 12-15 HOURS BEFORE EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL. THANKS

Last edited:
sir ricky

you see you need to download the four files to get the installer why that they're not the same count... this is weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back