FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have requested to transfer $21.67 to my earning account on 2011-04-26
today is 2011-05-02 and it is still pending can u plz tell me wat is the problem
my id is jacob91631

The problem is that you requested the transfer on a Tuesday and that you did not follow/read the links in Rickys signature.

Also read first post:
PAYMENTS: WEDNESDAY
Or Tuesday, but request on a Sunday and be safe to press for Payout on the following day or Tuesday! (If later it will be stated in the news)

@ konjvodeni: Then it means someone is trying to bruteforce your account. We've never adviced people to share their usernames in public. Usernames should be kept a secret.

@ kkkzzz: Should be fine.

@all: We had a little temporary hiccup. All resumed back to normal.

@Ricky Hay dude you gotta to help me out here, Ok i click on login i dont see any captcha so i jest enter my info and click login, Then i get this error

"Login with captcha" Only after this error the captcha appears

i say fine and enter the captcha and info again and then it work butafter some time it auto logs out then same again the captcha jest wont go

Is there something wrong with my account.

When I fill capcha and click login.. NOthing happen...

EDIT: This not work.... You will lose uploaders if you still want to put capcha on login...

Last edited:
@ konjvodeni: Then it means someone is trying to bruteforce your account. We've never adviced people to share their usernames in public. Usernames should be kept a secret.

I'm now facing the same issue, with captcha login. No one is logging into my account, I didn't fill my details wrong or even more than once, and it asks me for captcha all the time.... Keeps logging me out every couple of minutes and asking for captcha.....:|:|

I already cleared cache and cookies: still same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back