FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ techdaemon: You typed it incorrectly too many times or someone did :)

@ _-Rs-_: Do you see the captcha when you sign up as a user? Feeds from the same source (Google)

@Ricky: uploads to fileserve from ftp and sborg are now completely screwed up, because of the captcha problem.

untill about 5 hours ago, i never had this problem; what's going on now?? No one else is accessing my account, only me, trying to upload through sBorg and it fails because of captcha.

EDIT:
Please remove the captcha from login. It's messing up the uploads completely!!!

It asks for captcha no matter what. Even if it's your first access, and you fill your details correctly, after clicking login it gives error and says "Login with Captcha".
It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else trying to access or wrong details.

Last edited:
Ricky, you must have done something to the login system. There are better solutions to solve bruteforcing accounts than introducing captcha. For example block IP from loging in for 15 minutes after 3 unsuccessful logins. Since you introduced captcha, many accounts can't download from their favorite download applications (like JDownloader) which is most likely a reason why some affiliates experienced huge drop in their earnings.

pls pls remove this captcha issue, because of this my head saying to change from fileserve to annother site :( but i love fs 2much so i dont wanna shift but you shud fix this captcha thing , cant use sborg anymore , ftp anymore and rl too damn damn pls pls fix fix

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(RICK HELP US:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

This really is the very worst thing that can happen to fileserve uploaders: NOT being able to upload because of captcha login.

I also just tried downloading fileserve files on JDownloader, IDM.... Doesn't work because of captcha. :(

ALL my uploads from past few hours from FTP and from sBorg are failed because of captcha. :(

I hadn't seen any captcha either until today.

I didn't change my password, i didn't log out, no one else is trying to access my account and I didn't enter wrong details.

Some people already were having captcha for the past few days, I wasn't. Today, there it is.

I have a way of saving passwords as well. Nothing has changed on my end.

Something is wrong with fileserve; and with this captcha problem, uploads from FTP and sBorg are simply impossible.

Brilliant for uploaders................ :(:(:(:(:(

This is really bad. Remote Uploads are worst than slow and don't always work. FTP and sBorg were the best and safest options. Now, thanks to captcha, not even that works.

How are we supposed to upload into our own accounts with this problem? :(

It used to login just fine and upload through FTP, even though uploads through FTP are slow and take a long time to show up. Now, doesn't even upload.

And through sBorg, doesn't upload either, because of captcha.

This is seriously messed up!!!

Ah, in that case I can understand why you are so upset. I built my own script, and I had to change it little bit after this captcha thing, but now it uploads fine :)

What is worse for me though, is that many downloaders can't download with their favorite download managers, which is causing the drop in earnings. It dropped about the same time as I had to enter captcha to access my account, so I think it's related to it and it makes sense.

This is terrible!!! I just cleared all my cache and cookies, again; I try to login to fileserve with CORRECT details; it doesn't login at all. And, quite obviously, after a few attempts, it asks for the stupid captcha.

So, I can't upload, downloaders can't download using the download managers....

What now?!X-(X-(X-(

If you made your own script and have it working for downloads and uploads, then you're very lucky. Most of us, like me, don't have the luxury of having a personal script to do this, hence the use of sBorg and/or RapidLeech. But now, they're useless because of captcha, both for uploads and downloads.

Last edited:
I RU 7 files for the last 5 hours but until now the 7 files still on pending.. Pls. check my SS below..

7869155_3485_625x625.jpg

I think capatcha will show up if your logging in from different IP's. You just said you upload to sborg so i guess that's why. Multiple IP's = capatcha

Happened to me too

when I'm at my office no capatcha. when i logged in at home capatcha shows up :)

I've been using sBorg for a long, long time. Never had captcha, never had problems. It was working fine this morning. And now, it doesn't.

And it's pissing me off that most of the people I know are not facing captchas and I am.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!! I paid for a premium account and now I can't upload to it??!! X-(

@ rtlx: If we block IP it means 3/4 of the UK users will be blocked from our system.

JDownloader users can switch to Fileserve Manager which will be functional from this week and onwards. JDownloader programmers can adjust their script not to login upon every file users attempt to download.

@ Bloodsucker: You paid for a Premium account and you can upload to it given that you don't login from multiple locations. If you do you're subject to a captcha. Quite simple :)

Don't know why you just had a full page of whine and spew. FTP login has nothing to do with website login.

We won't remove the captcha - Ever. It is there, and it is there to stay. Learn to live with logging into your account from 1 IP only or be subjected to a captcha. Not that hard.

Last edited:
I'm in one location. How can I log in from different locations, when I use the same computer everyday, same IP everyday??

It was fine until this morning. Suddenly I got logged out, and bam.... captcha.

WHY? And how can I fix this?? Cause now I can't upload or download. Not even with download managers.

Ricky, please help me fix my account.

I have done absolutely nothing wrong, no cheating, nothing. And I can't upload to my own premium account. I didn't login from anywhere else. I still haven't learned how to travel the world in seconds for me to be able to login from different locations while sitting at my desk everyday.

Please, do something to remove the captcha from my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back