FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks it is now updated but my stats for the past 5 days is 30% lower than what I earned for other days, anyways I hope this errors will not happen again nextym.. Good Luck :)

Can't purchase premium account

I would like to purchase a premium account but every option I have tried fails. PayPal suggest it is a problem with your site. When I try the Paypal ling from the purchase premium account links I get sent to to a page that says the transaction can't be processed and to return to fileserve. Any suggestions?
Regards

@ bigpallooka: Has your account been subject to a high amount of chargebacks/disputes with other purchases?

Is a credit card linked with your account? And is your account verified?

My PayPal account is verified and fine. I have other premium accounts with other providers and in the last month have had about 30 successful paypal transactions both before and after my attempts to purchase a subscription with fileserve. I have never had a dispute with anyone.

Hey Ricky - Glad to see you're back . :)

Let me know for this , i'm thinking of changing DC ( 100tb.com - Washington DC Servers ) but if the speeds are due to the source servers then it won't matter .

Hello RickyFS , I uploaded a rapidleech script on a dedicated server to test fileserve download speed.

Server Location : Arizona Phoenix , 1Gbps Connection

Here are the download speeds :

I'm getting ~3mb/s for 1 file and average of ~1mb/s for 5 files simultaneously

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i20/2336b8.jpg[/slide]

74de92.jpg

Lets say 1 file - the limit is 5mb/s
If i download 10 files at same time , will it be 0.5mb/s each or 5mb/s each ?

* Test files used - tried any links i could find then deleted the files immediately after ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back