FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
makubex is probably just 2 post spamming:

New Members

• Newly registered members are referred to as Probationary Members, who have limited access to the features at WJunction, including limited access to certain subforums. Probationary Members must wait a period of 2 days (48 hours) and make a minimum of 2 posts prior to these limitations being removed, which is done automatically (but may take up to 15 minutes, so be patient).

yeah same is happening with me also. Where does the payout button got vanished.
I do believe that they are doing a maintenance.

Today is actually a payout time and the button seems to be gone.

For those freaking out the "News" section of FileServe shows a delay for statistics on the 30th. As I've seen with other days it will probably be solved by sometime on Sunday.

@RickyFS, if you get a chance to read this thanks for all the help you've provided on this board. =)

I really hope this is the end of dumb questions. End of fileserve? Whoever, dropped that please go lay under a rock and be ashamed of yourself.

We're still updating stats.
29th of April = Fine now.
30th of April = Still updating and then we will be up to date on the 1st of May very soon.

Relax, go out and play in the sun and drink a soda.

About the speed: There is no speed issue. Works just fine. We're the current host with the most servers. Let me know who else provides top speed and 30+ TB of space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back