FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate repeating a question but....

What causes my transfers from FS to my rapidleech server to fail with

"Couldn't connect to fsdndm.fileserve.com at port 80"

It happens to about 1/4 of transfers - older files seem more 'afflicted', and always fsdndm.

(Connecting to the file in a browser works fine btw)

yesterday stats (I know : still in progress) are still quite funny at the moment, they're going...backwards this morning, moved from 5.xx to 2.12 and now 2.02. At that rate, I will owe you money tonight :D

i need help,when i log into my acount on fileserve he ask me to put payout acount and i cant write it becouse its already exists,

Stats for 29th April have been fully updated, only 30th is left. And they need to catch on with today's earnings.

@Ricky

Please take your time, there is no rush, we'd rather have a perfect system after some delay than a broken one.

I have 7k of files being deleted from fileserve, they are starting to take action.. Or I am just being target by someone on reporting every link?.

I am exactly clear on what I am talking about. Yes, both filehost deleted 7k file at the same time since yesterday. I use to have 14k and now I have 4k

And just now I checked filesonic also left 4k.

I have already make up my mind when I type this my friend.

This hurt, but that's what they have to do I guess, is that possible someone write a program to report my link? All link from fileserve and filesonic and uploadstation is affected but not bitshare

If you published a folder or all files were from the same studio/company and/or in the same post it wouldnt take someone 2 secs to report them all - if that is the case.

Ok then, I think that's the case, all my file is organized in folder and each folder is the company name and all are gone but I never shared the folder address, anywhere what is done is done, the remaining 4k of file will be gone soon. By then, I will see how is it...

Btw I also see file deleted even before I post it online....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back