FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ fuckedoff: We've never blocked anyone as you will always be able to move your files to other places. Tried to move a 1 mb file lately to ANY given hosts?

For buying remote servers, it was a sarcastic joke that the problem wouldn't be solved unless new IPs were provided, though I have no doubt in my mind that these would receive a block too. Let me clarify that we don't put captchas on people that try to pull large amount of files.......

Okay i see, thanks for being clear on this point.

If it's true that you've not blocked off other hosts then i apologise for spreading this misinformation. I have been told this was the case several times.

I have surfers that wish for fileserve and filesonic links i can't upload everything 2x since i'm on a slow conection here. Some surfers own a fileserver account others filesonic.

Cloudshadow - please don't reply directly to my posts since your fawning over ricky is grotesque, your opinion that everyone that uses remote upload between fs and fsc is a 'file spammer' is completely incorrect and has ensured that i should shun anything you would say in future with regard fileserve and Ricky's good looks.

Buying fileserve or filesonic new servers with fresh ips is not a workable solution at this time since i'm saving up to buy some food this week, i'll review this next month.....what sort of thing are you looking for? Cray industries have a sale on, would something like that be okay? Hopefully this block whatever it is will get sorted out soon since it just makes a lot more work for webmasters.

To me it seems obvious you're not simply a CS rep. Just employ someone else to do that side of it and focus on keeping fileserve at the top. It was the first to offer good rates for webmasters and still among the best. I'm not disputing this fact, and I'm grateful that fileserve forced others to offer good rates too.

I think you dont really read other people's replies do you? I said mostly, which does not mean everyone. Look around in all the major forums/blogs and website and you'll find enough proof

8487f4f11c97f6768bd61c8b8f24e647.jpg

this is so weird ?
for 2day just 45 downloads while i had 200+ downloads on the other mirror (even though i use FS as a main host) .
damn , i miss ricky FS already :| .

i'm not worrying pal , i love FS
even if they stopped paying uploaders , they are just professionals .
but the weird thing is yesterday stats isn't fixed yet and 2day stats started
when that error happened it show 0 download till they fix the other day stats .
but , meh everything will be cool .
i wish you lifetime of hapiness , ricky . (wish to see a new kind support guy here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back