FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky,

Any plan to implement a Mass Rename?
Sometime I have some file need to rename all at the same time, but finding to rename one by one is tedious, I heard there is a news about this to be implement before right?

Thanks

Hello,

It show two different amounts in the header and in my Statistic Report. Its like a whole ONE DAY is missing.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/3787a9.jpg[/SLIDE]

What is wrong? Is this normal??

Thanks.

Hi

Someone changed the password of my email and the password of my fileserve account too. I would like to contact someone of the admins of fileserve, please.

I can give you all my information to recover my password. I'm waiting for an answear.

Best regards!

Last edited:
Hello,

It show two different amounts in the header and in my Statistic Report. Its like a whole ONE DAY is missing.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/3787a9.jpg[/SLIDE]

What is wrong? Is this normal??

Thanks.

I dont think they will fix it either way. Mines 2 days late. But the problem is not widespread enough to get fixed.

Hi Ricky,

Any plan to implement a Mass Rename?
Sometime I have some file need to rename all at the same time, but finding to rename one by one is tedious, I heard there is a news about this to be implement before right?

Thanks

I requested that to Ricky like one month and a half ago and he promised that will be implemented. 2 weeks ago I asked him what happen with that and he said that they were very busy in the past 3 weeks doing manteinance.

I always can not download some files from Fileserve.
Got "404-landing.html"

cf9b9f.png

And the files, show up online when you check them. I hate that bug. In my opinion, it's the only thing that ruins this host. Ricky told me like 2 weeks ago that it shouldn't happen anymore or rarely. But now it seems to happen oftenly. He also told me that once the manteinance is over, that bug will be fixed. I hope so...

Hi guys,
Can anybody explain something: If a IP xxx.xx.xx.xx, downloads 100 different files of mine, will be counted as 100 downloads, right? because on my account, appears a few downloads. and i have many files and users downloading them.

seems like fileserve has stopped counting download .While the hosting mirror were 5-6 $ / day then fileserve is main hosting less than $ 1 .increasingly worse . I do not know whether I should continue with fileserve :'(:'(

Someone changed the password of my email and the password of my fileserve account too. RickyFS, please contact me.

I can give you all my information to recover my password. I'm waiting for an answear.

Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back