FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrr, RickyFS... Is Fileserve.com still working on their servers? Lots of disconnects, resume problems, files that won't download, etc. here.

A few days ago I was downloading at the speed of light (50mb/s cable, I was getting 4.5-5.5MB/s sustained without problems) but now everything is slow (around 2-3MB/s) and unstable :(

@ teddycardini: I cant imagine it to be new files. All new files should be functioning just fine.

Can you PM me the links that you have issues with, i.e. disconnecting?

I can't test out 4-5 MB/sec speeds since I do not have a line to do such with.

Payment

Hi ricky my fileserve account shows i was payed but at my paypal there is no money there
verify for me my account is... ThayssaPires - email:thayssapires@hotmail.com

Hi Ricky,

I have recently experience random disconnected from fileserve while i upload.
Hopefully it is not a major problem, keep up a good work ^_^

@ Thayssa: No. It shows your money was transferred. You can now redeem or pay out.

@ samowal120: Very doubtful. Show me a screenshot.

@ pocs: Web, ftp...?

Looks to be updating right now as far as I can see.

Didn't you make more than any other days yesterday?

fsdndm.fs.com is getting looked into. Still a few bugs on it that needs sorting out :)

Last edited:
Looks to be updating right now as far as I can see.

Didn't you make more than any other days yesterday?

fsdndm.fs.com is getting looked into. Still a few bugs on it that needs sorting out :)

Maybe. But the stats of today are slowly updating right now :).

hey ricky,
1. my company just installed the new network stuff, which make me always stays on VPN. I just realized my IP changes depend on the website I access and the load of VPN server. This may make my IP change from a range of country (France, Netherland, China, India), in addition, I live in vietnam. Will that lead my user to be disabled (or banned). Normally, I didnt download much (few gis/day at most).

2. Can the fileservemanager be configured to work through proxy, I am stuck behind company's proxy at office ?

It's April Fool's Day!!! Stats are taking a break..... =)=):))
Check back at the end of the day. B-)B-)

They won't go any faster if you just keep refreshing the stat's page.... :)

Hello
I NEED YOUR HELP RICKY :'( :
200 files removed DMCA at the same time : some one is doing this with me
Please help
username : hafmar2

Last edited:
@ trieutan: It doesn't look good, does it? What would you expect from us to believe...?

Yes earnings delayed. Techs working on it right now. Different than what happened yesterday :)

Some FSDNDM files may still be unreachable via accelerators. They will be OK for web browsers FF or IE. Monday the issue should have been rectified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back