FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your problem?
FS deletes files on account of copyright holders.

It is not a random person who reports your files and/or it is not a random person who deletes your files.

If a copyright owner is after you, you might want to stop posting copyrighted stuff then.

@Gerner2010 : no he is not a copyright owner who did this ,the reported files are for films games softwares ebooks and free stuffs and reported all of them at the same times.
a copyright owner report just the a game or the film for exemple not 200 different files and at the same time

Pay very slow more than a week me too, One month ago i made 80$-100$/day but Fileserve Rocks, the best filesharing hosting.

8e27d6b5227a3e2c171eef5503545.jpg

@Gerner2010 : no there is an uploader after me he want to delete all my files because you know the war between uploaders lol
@pret0 : yes yes its what i mean
wish that Ricky can do something else its the economic crisis for me

No the payment arrived well, I just said that I won less for some time but it is can be due upon the arrival of new uploaders on fileserve.

I won more of 10 000 $ on fileserve, i work hard for that !

Fileserve is the greatest.

No the payment arrived well, I just said that I won less for some time but it is can be due upon the arrival of new uploaders on fileserve.

I won more of 10 000 $ on fileserve, i work hard for that !

Fileserve is the greatest.

your stats are awesome!!!=)=)=)

(i can make, at most, $4/day).......:'(:'(

how do you have such a huge success???

is there any good offer for Uploader ...

They have to purchase Premiums like Normal Users. Or you just going to start something like FSC so at least uploaders have to pay less...

Greetings, seeing the great movement and sale of premiums suggest that Spain will become part of the group A you think of this friend Ricky.

I hope that my suggestion would analyze it and see if feasible.

sstats

stats fail! I do almost 8 per day and now only 4 o 5? why? why they dont show how many times files are downloaded? this is very suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back