FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
money refused

helloo rickey i had alreday sent pm about my problem i think you had remeberd me and my problem.when i had asked fileserve help line ,one of your representatives told that we will resend the money again in next payout or it takes some time.....they told that they cant expect the exact time when we resend is this one is real or not??you are saying that we wont resend the money again which one is true dude??pls reply me rickey thnx in advance

[SLIDE]http://imgclub.org/images/filesepop.jpg
[/SLIDE]
i am getting views in hundreds and downloads too but there is showing 0 i dont know please check it my earning is low as a hell please check it too i am mostly use Fileserve Links.

yo RickyFS glad to have found you giving support. I understand why you left DP, just like filesonic Fserve has it's bumps anyway just stick with them and you'll see Fserve will come back double so strong

Hi Rick,

First - congrats on the site. Loving the set up and I'm sure it will rock once the bumps are ironed out.

I've just got one query. If I understand things correctly the points system works like this :-

A free user downloads 10 different files in 24 hours, I get 10 points.
A Premium user downloads 10 (or 20 or 30) files in 24 hours and I get 1 point.

Is that correct?

I run a few websites that exclusively contain fileserve links. I've been pushing the fileserve adverts and trying to get premium users to sign up. If my appreciation of the rules is correct, I think I'm better off putting a few links to other hosts, and pushing my members to get those services as premium, and to divert them away from paying for FS.

Thanks for the clarification :)

J.D.

@ riki1691: Don't know if it was you or someone else, but too much manpower to micromanage people who cannot submit a working email. It's quite simple to give someone a working email while it takes a bit more time to start locating your payments and check if they were reverted in order to resend them. Once they go out and they're confirmed received (we get a receipt from PP) we change the status. Then you can either decide to pay us back or do whatever, but we won't resend it to your new account because you had a faulty account.

@ coeo: Yes, but even if it is slow, isn't it working? :)

@ peppe: Too many kids that talks too much sh!t. I suggest them to make their own service and see if they can reach the level we are at.

@ horde: Not down right now.

Last edited:
hi ricky..i just wonder why my request transfer to payout acc still pending, but the transaction date on 14/3/2011. ..status still pending, not transferred..normally take 1-2 days right

ok thanks

Getting FTP checked out.[EDIT]: FTP will work optimally within 10 minutes. Slow to connect, right?

@ Perl: Not unless you plan on us shaving the crap out of you on both plans :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back