FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
File manager stats count is at a halt right now. Techs are currently working on a new method to get it displayed for you in real time :)

That's cool :P
I would like to ask you - when download counter gets to normal, are the downloads from this days still appear? Or the downloads start from 0?
(Sorry, don't no if you already reply to this question to someone)

Yesterday I transferred the funds from my account to my paypal account gain.
Since yesterday I've always written about Peding.
This is my first OP, so I ask how does it work?

i guess a lot got premium, in one of my accounts (i have 3 free accounts) my earnings drop 50%<_<
:(

Same problem for me!!!
:(
just check my statistics and i to am getting big drops in downloads and $$ whats they plying at LOL are they trying to cheat us now ???
hmmmm...

I do not think they are cheating
they have problems with their servers so people are avoiding using their service for that profits are down
free ussers premium ussers can't download
give them time to resolve their problems
OK for the last few days,but this downgoing trend are actual a longer period like U can see in this pic.:

2011031921.jpg

awaiting more experience and coments
regards

Earnings would have been down anywhere between 10-15% generally. This has something to do with users not being able to get the files as they were slow to pop up. We have this as number one priority to fix and today it should have been better already, tomorrow we should know more of what to integrate and upgrade on.

Apologize for this.

Tnx Ricky...

No, its not my first payment, its 7-8 actualy... But, as I know, payment was always requesting on monday, and paying on wednesday... maybe I wrong...

why this (red box) always is delayed for me? or is it normal?

[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap394.jpg[/slide]

I always have the same delay with someone of my transfers to my payout account.

Thanks ricky, i wait your answer :D

PD: I dont gain a penny from my referals look:

[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap395.jpg[/slide]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back