FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CloudShadow thanks for the help, i really need this..... I'll have to wait more time.....

Well Ricky... I hope you can fix the other issues.... but again i begging you "dont forget this DMCA thing when the others problems has been resolved".

Best Regards :)

This DMCA sistem from filesonic is very usefull, :D

[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap368.jpg[/slide]

sallett i am begging for this to ricky since august 2010 but he says the change is too dificult to make......

Look:
:(
but i'm glad i'm not the only one with this issue:)

@DAB and Sallet

Ricky and fileserve know about these issues and they will be fixed eventually, at this moment there are many other important things to deal with i.e ftp stability, 404 errors etc etc. When fileserve is stable and has all the major bugs sorted out, only then these things will be sorted out. Ricky has been saying this again and again, try to understand, these things are not important at this moment.
we understand but this less important thing makes posting more complicated for us.
it's not our caprice you know.
anyway tnx for fileserve guys:)
This DMCA sistem from filesonic is very usefull, :D
indeed:)

FTP doesn't work anymore....copy file problem has not yet been resolved, DMCA system is unconfortable. I also think that FSe doesn't listen much to user feedback or else try to meet the needs of users. There are people who complain about things for months and have not yet solved the problems.... I sincerely think that the problems begin to be a bit too much and I see no quick solutions....it's also very difficult to work with a service so unstable.

web upload speed from Netherlands is extremely slow ,
why is that like this ?

FileSonic finished in 222.50806498528 seconds
BitShare finished in 224.50390505791 seconds
NetLoad finished in 250.01260304451 seconds
FileServe finished in 1551.3355200291 seconds

Hello, Ricky. I don't know why you treated my case so soft allowing the hacker account to stand in there.
8899fe.jpg

Please, kindly kick off some actions. I tried many times changing back to my payment detail, but the verification just won't send to my email.

Thanks in advance, and hope to be one fileserve loyal client.

Hello, Ricky

gives me error rise

uplader files :(

anyone else have problems uploading?

Last edited:
@ Edward: Read first page. You tried to built a Fiat and then convert it to a Lamborghini? That's what we are doing. Try to appreciate that. Another fact why people are still with us is that they're still getting their downloads fulfilled and files are still accessible.

@ DBM: Made by us.

@ garmin: Go to Earnings Account. Press "Transfer to Payable Account". Wait. When "Transferred" you can then press "Redeem" or "Payout".

@ zyberakuma: PM me the IP of your RL.

Did you try to access our page from the VPS?

well, i uploaded a lot of file last night with normal uploading using a software, but still i cant find them in my file manager or file pending list, i used remote upload and i got to say, it takes 3 hours to get the file on your file list... Crap <_<

Is FS counter still running? My files which uploaded yesterday didn't have any download although FSO and ULD have 3x download?

Same here,

Files added since February 27, still shows 0 downloads in the file magager, where downloads before this period are normally counted.

I guess that has something to do with the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back