FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ nippolova: And that software has always worked? It's a third-party software that we have no control of.

@ Cashio & KingofDCP & Ko3n: It is lagged right now due to the maintenance. You guys still made money, so probably that's the page you should be pressing F5 on? :)

web upload speed from Netherlands is extremely slow ,
why is that like this ?

FileSonic finished in 222.50806498528 seconds
BitShare finished in 224.50390505791 seconds
NetLoad finished in 250.01260304451 seconds
FileServe finished in 1551.3355200291 seconds

Thats because Filesonic and Netload are located in EU while fileserve is located in the US

@ nICEsHARE:

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i14/2d1269.jpg[/SLIDE]

So basically I just got this email verification on my mail account (as you can see)

You need to check if the intruder has blocked your email from getting emails from us. I.e. blacklisted it since there's no issue in us sending emails to gmails.

@ incognito: FTP? Remote? Web? I just tried to upload a small file on FTP. Took 2 minutes to show up and ready to use. :)

Last edited:
Hi Ricky,

Is fileserve block bitshare again? Just curious and ask...
It was fine few hours ago and now, it just said blocked.

@ Cashio & KingofDCP & Ko3n: It is lagged right now due to the maintenance. You guys still made money, so probably that's the page you should be pressing F5 on? :)

Not worried about money, because despite the lack of counts, are still growing.=)
Knowledge of the number of downloads can be useful, especially when you start posting links in a new place, and want to know if you'll find a sufficient number of downloads, and the download count is probably the best verifier.

Besides it's not a big problem.
Thanks for the info

...and now I go back to refresh my earnings page :P

Oh so there is no count right now in the file manager?

I was wondering why it was still at 0 and my earnings were going so high :).

Is there a expected date for the return of the download count?

@ ZeroAT & Cashio: Trying to work out a solution for this while maintenance is going. Let me guarantee you guys that earnings are not affected. As both of you can testify, your earnings should have gone up too - Or that's the general trend we've seen for everyone.

loading,loading ....... and still loading , slow like hell !!!!!!!!

any chance to fix this , creating folder 4 minutes , back to file manager 3 minutes , move files to folder 3 minutes , 15 minutes for create one folder ???? sick ..... :'(

payouts are sent every wednesday. Make sure that you transfer your $$$ to earnings account on sunday and press the payout button on monday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back