FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ xylonj: It's called, "I don't want to upload my own copy, so I fancy taking other people's private files" - No we don't have that, sorry. We will have something out that only authorized people of that file will be able to move it, i.e. if you have 2 accounts.

@ nICESHARE: I know the payment account you 100% need a verification email. Most likely got access to your email account too.

PM sent to you.

Hello Ricky.

I would like to know if Remote from FSo is supported or not.

I keep getting a pop up errox box : Check this link (and the url of the link)
Note: The link is good, is working.

It works good with other File Hosts, only FSo gives me that error.

Any ideas?

i can't remote upload from filesonic to fileserve.I have a filesonic premium and typing username mail and password to fileserve remote upload page and put the link but can't upload anything and doesn't give me any infos.How can i ru from filesonic?

Hello Ricky.

I would like to know if Remote from FSo is supported or not.

I keep getting a pop up errox box : Check this link (and the url of the link)
Note: The link is good, is working.

It works good with other File Hosts, only FSo gives me that error.

Any ideas?

i can't remote upload from filesonic to fileserve.I have a filesonic premium and typing username mail and password to fileserve remote upload page and put the link but can't upload anything and doesn't give me any infos.How can i ru from filesonic?

Yes, I do have the same problem!

As you can see I have asked Ricky the same thing.

And when I tried to enter the links in http://username:pass@ format,
And error box pops up to check the link.

Any possible way to get my account locked that i need email verification to change the email and password?

Once this maintenance if over security needs to be the next goal, with FS getting more popular, phishers are out

And yeah im one of those uber paranoid security "everything must be up to date" freaks

This tool from filesonic works?
snap365.jpg

Ricky, will be any problem with fileserve if i use that?

fileserve main site is very slow ,
how do guys manage it ? browsing in my account take so long
your getting more popular , such slow website is not suitable for #100 site
regards

This tool from filesonic works?
snap365.jpg

Ricky, will be any problem with fileserve if i use that?

@DarkAcidBlue : You can use it, but don't hope your links to be uploaded.

I don't know if it true, and only Ricky can answer that, but FileSonic claims that
FileServe allows only a certain number of remote uploads/hour and if that number is exceeded then the remote upload is blocked.

Filesonic never gave more details into that problem, when was asked.

So, as you can understand your RU files on FSo can be pending for hours only for your RU to fail in the end..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back