FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not , every refresh page we are must click 2-3 times sort by name button.waiting 2-5 minutes.
That'll put extra large load on the servers

That's why file manager very slow than before sorted by name.
99.9% users don't like sort by date.

Users need sort by name for final publish.

If not , every refresh page we are must click 2-3 times sort by name button.waiting 2-5 minutes.
That'll put extra large load on the servers

That's why file manager very slow than before sorted by name.
99.9% users don't like sort by date.

Users need sort by name for final publish.

Yeah, I hate the sort by date too because its completely useless. At the end of the day every uploader has to sort the files by name before posting anyway.

The fact that the file manager is always slow makes it even more frustrating to sort by name manually by clicking twice and then waiting for ages after each click.

But if FS wants to keep sort by date the default option, there's not much we can do really.

@ coeo: Nonsense. When we listed by name it took significantly longer than by date. Fact & proven. You are entitled to your opinion, but who knows best, right?

well, i have my opinion about file ordered by name or date.

the new file manager system list files by date.

when i uploaded my files via ftp,i go to file manager,click name,okay,very smooth,but it's part3,part2,part1..i have to click again to make it part1,part2,part3,when i click the second time on "name" tab, it's showing "wait..loading.." for over 1 minute..and i click "my files" tab again to load again, and click "name" tab again,this time it works

it's always like this....

you tell me it's gonna help the system or not....
why not just let fileserve list files by name by default when we visit file manager instead of letting us making too many clicks to slower the system..

Ricky i want to change my payment info or email id

but i am not getting the confirmation email to my id from last 1 hour

can you please help me in this ?

Hi
i want upgrade to premium via redeem.is there any way to do this without using paypal. because i have not verified account .

Thanks in advance

+1

agree with coeo and Prazsky about sorting by name (a-z by default).

Most users i think also preferred the old style.....

Good for us that in search results appears that way (sort by name in every search)

However we can not do anything since Ricky said that speed is reduced while sorting by latest uploading date compared when sorted by name as default.

FileSonic has a clever system for this specific one where user by default preselects sorted by name or by latest date or no.of.DLs etc (default) for all folders.

i had today around 400 files deleted but in my DMCA list it only shows 38, why are not listed all the other files in the DMCA? if there are files not listed in the DMCA theres a big chance theres other files that have been deleted and i have never noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back