FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ dsn: You request transfer on a Tuesday. No one gets checked on a Tuesday, up until Saturday/Sunday.

@ KeeN: Were you a free for a while? We've just recently fixed the bug of Premium becoming Free then becoming Premium again.

@ illetyus2: Process won't be going any faster no matter how much you're cursing/cussing :)

RickyFS: If I know what files was deleted It will be great... But some deleted files are now in DMCA so I think there is only a delay in filemanager...

Last edited:
Site loading = quick now
Pulling file manager = Depends on your user and how many files you have stored with us, but that will speed up significantly with new implementations :)
Remote upload = Depends on how many other users are pulling files. Set for limitations for free users better idea? :)

Files sorted by date is very bad idea,
file manager very slow than before sorted by name.
loading take long time. we are must click 3 times .waiting 5 minutes.
99.9% users don't like sort by date.

@ coeo: Nonsense. When we listed by name it took significantly longer than by date. Fact & proven. You are entitled to your opinion, but who knows best, right?

You can sort any way you want, just click on name if you want it to sort by name
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/7HLCMj.png[/slide]

However, the file manager still takes forever to load, on my 10mbit connection, it takes at least 30s-2mins.

sort by date as default is better than sort by name. if you're getting the link through file manager, sorting by name will take you longer to get to the latest file especially if you have 15 files only per page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back