FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Ricky.

I'm wondering if you sell a premium account in US dollar to US citizen while you do in EURO to others (9.99 dollars vs 9.99 euros per a month, I mean). That's what I saw on the upgrade-to-premium pages.

I don't intend to meddle in how you do business; I just want to know it's intentional or not.

Last edited:
good luck friend Ricky with all tweaks, tests and updates =)

We hope FManager will be browsing faster and some new features also (mass rename etc) in 20 days from now maximum.

We have some problems outofsync now but we have to patient. Also we hope some errors/bugs dissapear after all these testing period.

have a great weekend B-)

for those who haven't read the FS updates check here http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=329382&postcount=1

We wouldn't be doing all this if it wasn't because we believe that FS will be quicker, faster and more responsive to downloaders as well as uploaders. I would have been the first to stand up and opposed this if it wouldn't serve a purpose vs. all the shit that some on here and other forums have been throwing around.

Wait and see ;)

@RickyFS, a while ago I signed up trough someone's refferal link, but he never got me as a refferal. Can you please add him to my account as a reff? Is that possible?

Hi RickyFS, 25 files from my account just disappear. They are not in DMCA removed files and I didn't delete any uploaded file. There is any way how I can find out which files was deleted? Thanks.

@ callado: Somewhere in this topic

@ brampower: You need to sign up again. The referral link works perfectly fine if it is copied and pasted correctly.

@ DAB: Not up again?

@ horde: Stats looked good for yesterday. Not much difference from last week.

@ wave8x: http://username:password@megaupload.com/?d=XXXXX ...Control the amount of links you put through. Sometimes MU do put a block to your username + the IP it is going through to.

@ DBM: No.

@ Keen: Free user?

Why is it taing hell of time?
tmpa469.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back