FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ fsisthebest: And when did you request transfer?

@ arjaylieann23: You need to shave yourself off this thread then if you believe that.

@ spectre145: WMZ payments are not out today as stated on the last 5 pages of this thread. It will come out later this week.

didnt receive paypal payment :(
guess i was too late clicking payout button better luck next week
yo ricky any chance payments wil be made automatic in the future so we dont need to push payout button ??

@ kobebryant: Transfer in time, request payout in time. We have users that have not been "missed" for 8-9 months in a row now. Consistency of knowing when to check your account will also help you get your weekly payment.

The file manager is so damn slow, I am about to rip my hair out. I spent the last hour just trying to copy and move a bunch of links from one folder to another. It shows the "Please wait while loading..." message for atleast 4-5 minutes no matter what operation I carry out in the file manager.

71iNrM.jpg

Its been opening a folder for 10 minutes now...

I reported a file copy and rename bug in the file manager almost 2 months ago but that issue never got resolved either and everytime I get these errors, I have to delete those files and upload em all over again.

Worst of all, when I get these copy errors, it doesn't even show the names of files which failed to copy. So I have to go through each and every file, trying to find the ones which failed to copy. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

This is an open letter for you Ricky;

We are members of the biggest and the best Turkish forum Fileserve uploaders and meeting in a FileServe Main topic together (aprx. 200 Uploader)
Especially last two weeks, each of us feelings our counts down! But not for we dont work, thinking because of your stats!?...
Our shares and uploads are going higher but our earnings going down day by day!...
So most of us changed their uploading server and we rest are transfering our files to another choices nowadays...
What you do or decide will NOT change our minds but you have to keep up your mind and STOP Stealing!!!
Bye for now or forever...

A Group of Turkish Uploaders

@ Prazsky: Copy and Rename will not be fixed right now. We will look into it after 404 has been resolved.

@ HHHMMM: Ok. Conspiracy Theory 101. Good day and God Speed.

@ all: Loading may be a bit slow. We got admins looking into it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back