FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download count was stopped last Thursday (if my memory serves me well). There will be no compensation, because everything has been accounted for. Your data is still processed the way it is, and you are still paid the way you are paid.

thanks ricky for the update

again this LAG bug comes again in FM count.

It is strange although that the system is not updating the FM counter like earning counter (REAL TIME) :)

Of course counter earnings are moving that is for sure probably hard to update in REAL-time the FM counter too.

Some days it works some not :)

But this bug appears again and again.......

404 + ftp move is more serious to solve first in priority but report also this to-do fix to IT to check this whenever techs have time.

thxxx

Ricky

I would like to suggest something to FileServe. (I usually follow this thread, but if someone already suggested this... sorry for that).

What's the possibility to see in the manager the "last download date". We have a "upload date" and an "hour". It could be useful to see the old files (many months without downloads) that don't have downloads, helping us to clean what we want.
Don't know if this option could bring troubles to the speed of the explorer, but it's just an idea. ;)

@ broadcast: We will have FM counter back before Friday expectedly.

@ Ugo: Won't be possible. We had that under the summary parts in the dashboard, and had to take it away to improve performance. You would imagine how much the performance would be lacking if we started adding that, right?

@ dadausme: Because unauthorized people shouldn't be able to do this. It is one method of verifying the identity of the true owner. If the site is genuinely yours, we will have you to produce a random .html file with text that proves it is you prior to proceeding the removal of it.

and they are also giving pathetic download conditions for free users + no resume support for premium members??? What a joke

FILESERVE IS FINE AS IT IS, THEY DONT NEED A DRASTIC CHANGE

The system is fine, the file manager is fine, the payouts are fine. They just need to kill the bugs and maintain a high standard.

totally agree. FS is okay now, FSO is only better in term of promotion. I see they roll out tons of promotions lately.

@ dadausme: Because unauthorized people shouldn't be able to do this. It is one method of verifying the identity of the true owner. If the site is genuinely yours, we will have you to produce a random .html file with text that proves it is you prior to proceeding the removal of it.

OK,
how to do?
I not see remove option.

about maybe 5 percent of all my files are either stored on slow fileserve servers or unresponsive/dead servers (error landing). can something be done to fix these files?

payment received. CHEERS, FILESERVE!!

Last edited:
moved money into payout account on tuesday..verifed and recieved on wednesday...thank you fileserve for my first payment and on time=)<3
(so different to the shitty filefactory!)

Hey, I have a question, if after i have transfered my money to my payout account and it says pending, and if i change my Paypal adress while its pending, on which PP account would i get the payment on the New one or the old one that was already set...?

Hey, I have a question, if after i have transfered my money to my payout account and it says pending, and if i change my Paypal adress while its pending, on which PP account would i get the payment on the New one or the old one that was already set...?

You will be getting it on the old one, but its possible to get the ID changed by contacting support aka ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back