FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
transfert problem

hello, I have a transfer request in my account payable

transfer has been pending for four days. this is normal?

thank you in advance

[Update: Friday 3am EST] - It seems we are still having problems with Webmoney. We anticipate now that Webmoney users will be paid Monday or Tuesday. Worst case we will do payments Wednesday for all requested Webmoney payments.
A bad news :(

@ javconsaa: Why aren't you using webupload/rapidleech/sborg if you're on a 1Gbit line? FTP has always been for the home user who wants a stable connection for uploading their personal files.

FTP speed will be fixed within 1.5 months.

@ joly: Updated. You will be paid on next payment.

@ bernard: No. RU should be fine. I RU'd 1GB in less than 5 min. from RS about 30 min. ago.

@ crkvice: Yes. Back fixed in 48 hours.

@ crazybana: Worked fine here when renaming.

@ thibo31700: After Monday no one is getting transferred to Payable. Always been like that, and always will be like that.

@ Prazsky: You on a proxy? UK users under the IWF umbrella would be experiencing such a problem

@ zyberakuma: See answer to crkvice

@ XXXupload: Frontpage news. We will pay out with Webmoney. Just some complications occured and it is now weekend with them.

No Ricky, not using any proxies. However I did change my ISP today, so my IP has changed but its a static IP. So I don't see why I keep getting logged out. I also emptied the cache but to no avail.

@ Prazsky: You clear your existing cookies? And you're not connecting from UK? UK seems to be the only country with this issue at the moment because you're connecting via the same proxy as everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back