FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in UK and i keep logging of too on fileserve, i think i'll just use a VPN cause it's annoying.
Also I noticed when I use a VPN i have good speeds on HOTFILE & Fileserve, and when i'm using my normal connection sometimes its very very slow (like 25ko/s) ...

Whats wrong in UK ?!

I have 2 fileserve account
can I have the same paypal payment account?
if no, can i switch my paypal account between both fileserve acct?

ie week 1 A acct, week 2 B acct, week 3 A acct......
because I just have only 1 paypal account

and............payment still pending this week (paypal acct)

Last edited:
@ Elsiko: IWF proxy. They activated it for a couple of ISPs. Which ISP are you on? I know BT & TalkTalk users are affected.

@ mo3tez: And that's what we're going to fix. This will take approximately 2-3 weeks as it is a slow progress. After that you won't find 404 errors again. PM me the links and I will have them fixed.

@ msplash9: ~48 hours

@ vipking: You can try.

Ricky, my friend, explai me why i can't do remote from Bitshare ( yeah direct download turn ON, and i got there premium acc) syntax login:pass@host doesnt work...48 kb file...

@ sane_i: They haven't allowed for wget-fetching just like any other host except RS and MU (and us), so we need to set them up manually. Don't know if techs will have time to set them up as they're busy doing the 404 issue :)

reporting:

er1.jpg

er2.jpg

????????

All "tricks" tryed.

edit:
download works !

Last edited:
No i dont have tryed this.
Why you blocked my IP ???
Im using my acc only for storaging my files not for DLoads or remote or so...
Im loged in on mozilla and i have tryed a random link to download its working only main page load dont work.
From opera im not loged in my acc and im trying to get to the main page-fail and free DL are not working.
P.S.:"salebre" are not my user name on FS.

why the files take so more time to appear in the filemanger after their upload was finished? i finished to upload 8 files 15 min ago and only the 2 more little appears in my account, the other 6 not yet.
its happening again. See this screenshot, was taked 10 minutes after the filezilla finish (correctly) the upload of the files (19 in total), 15 already made their way through the "pending ftp files" section and are now in the "all files" section... but the other 4 are not found in any place.... but in 5-10 minutes before the screenshot, more or less, they appear in the "pending ftp files" and before go to "all files".... so those 5 files take between 15-20 minutes to appear in the "pending ftp files" section after the correctly upload by filezilla.

[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap332.jpg[/slide]

Seems weird. You got some time out function? How long does it take for you to open our page? I honestly think it is something on your side. We're getting visitors, I'm not having a problem and I'm not flooded by PMs or forum posts about not being able to reach the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back