FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Prazsky: What's your username?

@ trieutan: If it was requested on Monday the 6th it wouldn't have made a difference even if it was transferred. We have people who request under a day-by-day basis and they get their payments just fine.

@ cilembu: Give me file names that sends you to the fileserve index page in PM.

@ jolywasim666: You try to notice what's wrong with your alertpay email? Didn't know you owned a yhoo.com email that was a registered Alertpay account. That's why you didn't get paid.

@ all: Will look into why file manager count is at a stand-still. I'm sure there's a perfectly fine explanation for this. We improve our system all the time.

Well..Since mohammed is openly speaking about it, I can inform everyone else that his Premium => Free was caused by a dispute opened on the Paypal. We cannot control this from happening, so we are not to blame.

hy Ricky. my storage was 490 GB nd da msg" To continue using the upload function, please delete some of your files or..." while uploading... NOw, I deleted many files n at file maneger its showing now 300GB...but I can;t upload files still msg coming "To continue using the upload function, please delete some of your files or....

plz solve

@Ricky,
I already changed most of those files without filenames, but I'll investigate and if I find more I will send you over pm, if I do not pm you yet, either I could not find it anymore or I was just a bit lazy to do it right away :D

RickyFS:

there are a problem in upload files from ftp?
or is the problem ovh

I have 1 gbps but the upload is bad, around 250kb/s per file

there are url upload for server in EU

Last edited:
PLZ PAID ME (ricky)

@ jolywasim666: You try to notice what's wrong with your alertpay email? Didn't know you owned a yhoo.com email that was a registered Alertpay account. That's why you didn't get paid.

@ dear Ricky FS i reset my Alertpay acc again now plz paid me i need payment to buy some item.

my alertpay is this nomanmajeed666@yahoo.com

======================================================================

w8ng best reply :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back