FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr RickyFS!
Check my account?
I see the Download & Referrals are my $ 5.06 but at the end of the day in the Account Balance is only $ 2.31 (I think this phenomenon is that there are more than 2 weeks)
Does the problem happen with my account?

@ workingclasshero: Your account has now been disabled. I sorted your account out not long ago. Now you've been hacked again within a time-frame of not passing my short-term memory span. That's ridiculous. Our resources are not focused at recovering accounts or doing investigations into who's the proprietary owner of it.

@xlxexgxnxax:

i have read it. the stats updated a little bit since i posted my last reply but i don't believe they were fully updated. don't you watch your stats, or perhaps you don't have stats to watch?

edit: i think the stats are updating right now but i don't think they are fully updated. usually by this time i should have earned $X but what's being shown is that i have just earned half of $X.

@ workingclasshero: Your account has now been disabled. I sorted your account out not long ago. Now you've been hacked again within a time-frame of not passing my short-term memory span. That's ridiculous. Our resources are not focused at recovering accounts or doing investigations into who's the proprietary owner of it.

hi m8 i havent been hacked.

i still have all the details. what has happened i put in a request before i was reccomended to speak to you

you sorted it out which was really appreciated and your colleagues have read my original emailed request and assumed that it was suspisous activity, because i changed the email address / password to a completely new one.

i have access to the new email address i registered and password. can you please enable...this is just a case of miscommunication here.

thanks rick

if the stats are "upto the minute" now (as i see it is continuously updating already), then FS did not count the downloads when the stats froze earlier. :( by this time of the day I usually make a lot more than what is being shown in the stats report. :(

hi rick

if the account was indeed hacked. i think it must be the .dlc files i am using jdownloader to download with, because this happened the first time when i had the problem. there must be some exploit in these files. just a theory

i will stop download these package container files. can you please enable my account and if the account is hacked again..i promise i won't bother you again. ive done everything to ensure it would be secure (changed email / password ) so the only sort of loophole i can see is in these .dlc package j downloader files i am downloading.

i've sent you a pm

thanks man and i appreciate you are busy with other things.

if the stats are "upto the minute" now (as i see it is continuously updating already), then FS did not count the downloads when the stats froze earlier. :( by this time of the day I usually make a lot more than what is being shown in the stats report. :(

The same to me :(. I've got only 1/3 as usual this time of the day.

My stats is still the same as my ordinary Tuesday (last week), but if it does a little bit behind, then I might got promoted later, yay! a surprise surprise....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back