FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Bob: You tried to check in your email if they're deleted manually from your account? Could mean there's an intruder.

I checked my email but i haven't received any emails from fileserve for file removal or anything (if that's what you mean). I don't think there is an intruder because if it was he could have deleted everything :P i think dmca tab just stopped working for me. My username is ### check it out if you can :)

Last edited:
Can't rename a file.

Ricky i am not good at explaining things but let me try-when i am trying to rename a file i.e after i change the name and click rename button the page just goes blank.:(Can you look into my account if you have a few minutes??:)

@ tmk: Try to change your browser. Page should not go blank after rename. It should send you back to the "root" (d'oh)

@ RoXeN...: Press Transfer, wait for it to move to Payable account, then press Payout, then wait for our weekly payment cycle and you're sorted.

@ wiskerluv: This is why you were banned:
Unless you're a frequent traveler with a supersonic jet there's no way you went around the world in a few days while downloading a few thousand files.

Reason for disable: Account sharing.

OMG!! A few thousand files? I never shared my acct. because I have noone to share it with. Could someone have hacked my account?

Well anyway glad I found out what I was disabled for. I only d/l files like maybe 1 movie and perhaps a couple of apps a day. No way have I ever d/l'd a few thousand files. So what do I do? How could someone have hacked me anyway? Please let me know. Thanks.

@ quakeon: It's quite simple. Don't make us question if you and your "friend" is the same person. If we do, you get banned :)

@ phar_masud: Possibly.

Here's how it is:
If you're 1 and self-referred 2...2 is earning $$$, so 1 will get 25% of 2's earnings. If we ban 1, you won't get the 25%, but you will get the actual earning - Usually we will ban "2" as well since you didn't want to play by our rules; makes sense?

quite clearly dude.....................:-)

@wiskerluv: if you are using your account in rapidleech and sharing the leech, probably it will get few thousands of files downloaded in a few time. I heard many accounts have been disabled due to this reason. So try not use it or make sure anyone else are not using it in leech other than only downloading files for personal use.

I don't use Rapidleech because I don't know who they are. I do not share my acct. with anyone either. This is really weird. All I do is go to a few warez sites and d/l a couple of movies and a few apps. so not sure how I was hacked. I do not upload and only d/l movies to burn for myself and my hubby to watch. We are both retired and can't afford to go to theatres on our lousey Social Security so that is why I joined warez sites.

The question is...If you got phished once, why would we believe you can't get phished again?

And we've heard sobbing stories from people who tells the same tale in order to get their accounts back/adviced by others to make up such a story.

Unfortunately, this doesn't fly with us any longer. I could see where the leak could have come from if you are one of those that use a 3rd party remote host. In your case, I know there's not a single chance of getting your account back.

btw,
my VPS speed is so awesome it can reach 30-40 MB/s from fileserve, atm only some of my sources is using FS, but if they all do decided to change to FS, I would be able to download over 100 GBs a day, its just around 60 movies for me, and I downloaded almost 100 movies almost everyday, will my account be disabled if that happened?

*fingers crossed

btw,
my VPS speed is so awesome it can reach 30-40 MB/s from fileserve, atm only some of my sources is using FS, but if they all do decided to change to FS, I would be able to download over 100 GBs a day, its just around 60 movies for me, and I downloaded almost 100 movies almost everyday, will my account be disabled if that happened?

*fingers crossed

Just dont download more than 100gb per day and you will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back