FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have requested to transfer to payout account before sunday night and press payout at tuesday. Usually i get money at the wednesday morning, that's why i ask here.

OK. i am waiting till night....will let you know if got the money.

Thanks

Yes, at new files having the 0 count and not displaying the correct numbers.
Yes, our techs are aware of this. Mind you that everything is still recorded and will have your newly files updated again. We do these improvements to speed up the site and avoid further problems in the future.

...and people - When have we never paid? Jeez

this thread should be locked on tuesday and again reopen after wednessday's payment :|

And abt stats , its every for 1st 2-3 hrs , they are delayed.

Yes, at new files having the 0 count and not displaying the correct numbers.
Yes, our techs are aware of this. Mind you that everything is still recorded and will have your newly files updated again. We do these improvements to speed up the site and avoid further problems in the future.

...and people - When have we never paid? Jeez

Hi Ricky

on my account not only new files having 0 count..but my file uploaded on 28 Dec also have 0 count until now..

@RickyFS, have the stats for yesterday (Tuesday) been fully updated yet?? :( Today's earning's still show $0.00, so..... maybe you guys are still working on yesterday's stats??

Please reply. Thanks. :)

Thank you for payment(s)....two of my payments already paid, waiting for another two,
should be my highest earnings ever....felt like every week I hit my highest earnings LOL

yeah, FS rocks!

It looks like earnings from 28th is now fully updated (about 30 min. ago) and we are now working on bringing 29th up to date :)

They are fully updated for the 28th? :O:O Damn...... disappointing result for yesterday then. :'(:'(:'(

Let's hope today's earnings don't follow the same pattern. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back