FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ricky , i have a question
i just changed my payment method coz the old one got problems
is that okay ?
will i be paid this week on the new one ?
or i have to wait till next week ?
thanks

My account was disable today... withour reason... and now i get ban ip from fileserve.
could someone give me a solution...
like me many others that we won with Latins download were disabled.

after ten minutes to send a pm... my ip was banned

@ tre2k3: Could you get me a list of files that gives you 404's?

Also "a lot of disabled users" is just because we have improved our system. Old garbage being taken out is never something new.

We don't disable users for "fun". It is a necessity. This industry is filled with assholes trying to defraud our system (and others for that sake). It is a quite common practice in which they get away with it, and sometimes they don't.

@ NightMare: Is your payment already in the "pending" in Payable account area? Or is it pending in earnings account?

@ xingpr: When you can PM me, we'll talk.

@ Nyuu88: Self-referral isn't very nice. That's what you get for trying to make an extra 25%.

@ tre2k3: Could you get me a list of files that gives you 404's?

Also "a lot of disabled users" is just because we have improved our system. Old garbage being taken out is never something new.

We don't disable users for "fun". It is a necessity. This industry is filled with assholes trying to defraud our system (and others for that sake). It is a quite common practice in which they get away with it, and sometimes they don't.

@ NightMare: Is your payment already in the "pending" in Payable account area? Or is it pending in earnings account?

@ xingpr: When you can PM me, we'll talk.

@ Nyuu88: Self-referral isn't very nice. That's what you get for trying to make an extra 25%.
like fraud? I never have deleted the files and I never complained ... I have in the top 1 Download more than 14,000 downloads .. in 5 months I had no problems and made more than $ 1100 and now says he did a fraud?

sorry my bad inglish it translate too google

OH MY GOD i love you rickyand fileserve <3<3<3:):)
finally
8ljziuaguclrsmrlrxcp.jpg

@ tre2k3: People who got away with it :) May be lucky 1 or 2 times, but we've improved our systems (yes, not all changes are done for everyone to see, but can be features for our staff etc.)

@ draeq: Self-referral. How well do you know shogok ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back