FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope file manager could be more responsive and fast loading speed like hotfile.

maybe if file manager could be split into dates like hotfile, or maybe some options to set that it display only the last X days.

i am facing the problem that every time i need to click upload date to see the latest files (kinda of inconvenience), and it may take a very long time to load. maybe at least by default display the latest files first instead of the oldest.
Have to agree with surfer here on the idea to at least list the lastest files first by default. It's definitely a pain right now to load the pages, sometimes i need to refresh it for 8-10 times just to sort it by latest files uploaded. However, i do find it to be a bit faster if i just put the number of files to display to only 30. hope FS will do something about it soon.

hey Ricky,

Fileserve has been delivering quality from what I expect from a filehost. but I got an issue and I already tried to bring this up to customer care but it seemed it took them forever to reply. My account was disabled. Please hear me out. I mean, it was disabled out of nowhere. I never shared my account, I never cheated my downloads,at least I couldn't think of any rules broken. Even if I did, you could have issued a warning first about what I might have done wrong with my account so the same thing wont happen again. Please do the right thing, at least I deserve an explanation as to why its disabled. I got all of my files there and 10months premium left. I promise you if you fixt the situation and let me know what really happened, the same thing wont happen again. Please pm me to your earliest convenience. Thank you.

I am sorry I forgot to enclose my username. Its achocoolcho. thx for the fast response. I would also like to add that I noticed most people were banned because of cheated referrals, but I dont even have a single referral :( the last time I check

actually I used it to make a backup of my files to my mu account, was that kind of remote upload not allowed? I was not aware of that since I could remote upload from FS to RS directly with no problem but not to MU, I always thought it was part of the allowed remote upload functionality? if I knew this indirect remote upload was not allowed, I would have stopped it long time ago, but again I thought it was okay since I've been doing for quite a long time without any warning at all.

@ acho: I'll inquire about this again.

RU to any host is allowed and there's quite a few people utilizing this method.

What I don't understand is this:

I used it to make a backup of my files to my mu account

then you go on to write this:

I could remote upload from FS to RS directly with no problem but not to MU

Please clarify.

@ acho: I'll inquire about this again.

RU to any host is allowed and there's quite a few people utilizing this method.

What I don't understand is this:

I used it to make a backup of my files to my mu account

then you go on to write this:

I could remote upload from FS to RS directly with no problem but not to MU

Please clarify.
okay so what I meant to say was this, direct remote upload from FS to RS has always been working for me(you know, the http://username: password/fslinks format) while using that method from FS to MU didn't somehow, so I was recommended and used an external remote-upload site to transfer from FS to MU.

Hi RickyFS,
i just wanna ask this :
if my friend want to buy premium & he does not have paypal or anything,
can i buy for him with my paypal?
is my id getting banned for doing that? ( i buy it with my refferal) :)
i hope i'm not getting banned.

thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back