FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ acho: You've now been released from the ban.

Please in the future, refrain from high traffic via a 3rd party website. Makes it look suspicious when we go over accounts :)

I'm confident that FS => MU does work indeed. I've heard reports of this being possible.

@ all: Please report back to us how the browsing etc. is for the site and file manager ASAP.

We've done a few tweaks and twisted, so hopefully things will run smoothly over the weekend. As you all know weekends do mean that techs do not work, but I'll be the one gathering the info required to pass on if there are any issues.

@ acho: You've now been released from the ban.

Please in the future, refrain from high traffic via a 3rd party website. Makes it look suspicious when we go over accounts :)

I'm confident that FS => MU does work indeed. I've heard reports of this being possible.

Thank you so much for releasing the ban :) I am glad it wasnt anything horrible happened that caused the initial ban.
Oh really?I would like to know how so that I wouldnt have to use a 3rd party site anymore. I only tried using direct links with http://username: password/links format.

I am facing a problem......

I'm premium user on FS...till yesterday my storage was below 500 GB & at that time I was able to copy the files..............But now my storage is more than 500 GBs & I can not copy the files................

I get error...........FILE EXCEEDS YOU STORAGE LIMIT.........

bfi1290157690w.JPG

Please resolve this error ASAP.

Thanks.

@ acho: I believe they have something like a cookie that you need to put in.

@ spectre145: Our premium packages are not going to change for quite some time.

@ adi: fixed.

I have lost my internet connection for about 10 day.. So sorry if someone already mention this while I'm not online. I back uploading again using RL.. used to get 5-10mb/s but now only get around 500KB/s. What happened? Do FS capped upload speed now?

I'm having problems with downloads being recognized on my statistics chart.

I've had a good few hundred downloads of my files since yesterday which have not been registered and it's been a good 12 hours easily?

Previous download stats have come through very quickly.

Screenshot2010-11-19at123055.png

Screenshot2010-11-19at123123.png

Those downloads might have been by a premium member. All premium downloads within 24hours are counted as 1.

So thats why you have less unique downloads in the stats page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back