FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fileshost that pays for user download has the same rule i.e HF, SO etc

For premium Users:

100 downloads in 24hours = 1 unique download

For Free Users:

100 Downloads in 24 hours = 100 unique downloads

Correct me if i'm wrong here.

Q & A

Q. If an anonymous user downloads six files from my account. What is the total download I will get?
A: We will count 6 downloads. For each file, we only count 1 download for each unique IP in 24 hours. In this case, an anonymous (unique IP) downloads 6 files from your account in 24 hours, so that anonymous IP is unique for each file.

Correct me if Im wrong, but no matter who downloading (premium or free user), FS /and rest of crew/ counts 1download from 1 link in 24 hours.
For example: you are Premium and want to download English anthem from:
fileserve.com/xxxvx/ffa.mp3 (not realy link)
After downloading, you by mistake erase ffa.mp3 file, and start to downloading again (2 hours later). That second download FS doesnt count.

Same situation is for free users...

Again, correct me if I was wrong :D

Think it's pretty straight forward here:

This means, that an anonymous or a free user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads.

2 different files = 2 downloads in your statistics report.

And yes if you try to download the Anthem 100 times as a free user you will not be credited 100 times for it. However if you have Anthem1, Anthem2, Anthem3 and the free user decides to download all these 3, you get all 3 downloads counted in your stats report.

Think it's pretty straight forward here:

This means, that an anonymous or a free user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads.

2 different files = 2 downloads in your statistics report.

And yes if you try to download the Anthem 100 times as a free user you will not be credited 100 times for it. However if you have Anthem1, Anthem2, Anthem3 and the free user decides to download all these 3, you get all 3 downloads counted in your stats report.

Yes, I understood. The point is: There is no difference between Premium users and free users, when they downloading same file within 24 hrs. This rule is obligate for both categories.

after you check signle link you wanna rename, on right side ( side where is a info about file) you must mark "Rename file", and then you can type name you want for specific file.

Hey Ricky :

Why dont u add Paxum as an additional payment withdrawal system

Its same as epassporte but better then that

Over 150 adult companies are using it

It offers debit cards and also have check & wire withdrawal facility with low fees

Canada based company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back