FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with u i make 100+$ on fs & they convert my account into premiuim but i never click on any button They are totally scam & they give money to first time payout users & after this they do this plz stop work on FS
Posted by wadihabi on DP.

This doesn't give me much incentive. When you go around posting sh!t about us you shouldn't expect to be treated with a goldspoon.

I was just about to release the account but this just puts a full stop to it. Good day hotter and wadihabi.

now you apologize after saying a shit words to fileserve :| even he can ban your ip and you can't ever register or upload their :|

i don't think ricky gonna accept you :(( anyways

Hi Ricky, please help me.
my payment is still pending.

screenshot:

fs.png

My user name is: joek00

Thank you very much :)

Hello,
There are problems with network connection to Europe?, because the upload speed does not exceed 100 kbps.
I sent email to support but i not received answer.
Please i need to know.

@Hotter: I'm hoping you stay banned forever. Sad case; first you flame fileserve & Ricky, then you want your account and your money?

Get a life and get some pride...

Is there a time when we have to hit the payout button so we can get approved the same week. I notice its a hit or miss on when it finally gets transferred. Some ppl might not be at their computers at the time they need to hit the payout button to get their money on Wednesday.

@ darkra: I would believe not. You're using FTP upload right? Good news is that FTP speed should return to your normal state earliest next week if not tomorrow.

@ schtooping: I'll forward your case :)

@ intel415: Yes, don't see an issue with that.

@ tre2k3: As soon as your transfer has been approved. Usually you have a minimum of 12 hours to do so.

@ Aira: Unfortunately it took a bit of a turn on 6 pages of nonsense.

Sorry Ricky i blame u
but i forget your script is not able to change.
Sorry i really forget
Now i know true reason.
This is not your fault this script fault
Go & EDit Script Engine

does anyone know how to download a file from fileserve via wget command? i am a prem account holder. i need to be able to do this via a terminal is why i am using wget.

RickyFS
iam sorry i think iam wrong
some uploader tell me about some script & other problem
So iam want to say sorry for all acts
So tell me what i do
i need money to pay hosters this is cause i abuse u.
BCZ uploading is good way of earn & my sites based on uploads money when i cant get money my sites are over.
now maxdl.info is off due to no payment tell me what i do
Anyways i thing u understand better thank me tell what i do now
& what u do now
I lost my site due to these problem

@ricky

hey ricky that guy hacked my acc again :(

look he hacked all my emails too :(

he changed webmoney acc too

plz add webmoney : Z411354139662

please add this email to the account : meisam_f2000@yahoo.com and chenge webmoney and pass too

thanks

Maybe you should try to scan your computer for Christ sake!
Last chance. Next time it is disable.

It's been less than 24 hours and your account got jacked again. Please scan it - for yours and my sake (mostly yours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back