FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ JKenvin: Requested on a Tuesday. Some people who requested Tuesday just didn't make the cut when we did the list. Next week you'll get paid :)

@ xTreme: Yes..A real pain that we need to help someone out who fcuked up. If they could just keep their username and password for themselves this wouldn't happen.

@ subzero: username?

@ subzero: Fixed the payout to your original one. Don't see your email got hijacked. Just the payment detail.

@ Wadibahi: I think our conversation ends here if you fail to understand simple English.

When the FTP speed will be back, will it still be ~1.4MB/sec?

If you guys won't be able to get a better speed for everyone you should introduce a feature in which you can pay to get higher FTP speeds like 5-10mb/sec, I'm willing to spend money on that.

RickyFs what mean i need money
take your premiuim account & give me money
This is not a fair
I think u cant read your site TOS
there is no word of auto converting of money in to premium account
Tell me is this rule of your site

Ok ricky, let me tell this guy in a language he will understand and try to communicate what you are trying to say. (mods please excuse)

@wadi

Mere Bhai, meri baat suno. Ricky keh raha hai keh uss ne tumhara account check karwaya tha apni company se, aur usse peeche se bataye hai keh tumhare account ko kisi ne hack kiya tha. Kiyon keh woh tumhari paypal id change nahin kar sakta tha uss ne tumhare Fileserve ke paise use kar ke vouchers bana liye.

iss liye tumhare account se paise delete nahin hue. Meri baat ghor se suno, Fileserve walon keh pass bohot paisa hai, woh logon ko hazaro dollars dete hai, aur un may se kisi ka account block nahin karte na he unhain dhokha dete hain. un ko kiya faida tumhare paise lene ka?

Mein tumhain aik baat batata hun, agar woh log tumhan 20$ dete hai, toh pehle ye log 50$ kamate hai tumhari waja se. Agar in ke cuntomers kum hue toh in koh he nuksan hai.

Ab please meri baat samjo, yahon larai karne se koi faida nahin ho ga, ricky kuch nahin kar sakta iss bare mein. Agli bar apne account ki hifazat karna, aur apne pc may check karo, shayad koi virus na ho.

Please yar, pakistanion ko naam na bigaro bila waja behas kar ke.

@hotter

I wonder what compels you to be a troll?

@ subzero: You can use the password retrieval

@ hotter: Relax yourself or I'll get a mod in here to supervise you.

@ Wadibahi: If you can't read, go find someone who can who will translate what I told you in previous posts. What isn't fair is that we let techs spend time on digging logs for YOUR sake when they could have been doing something else. Our conversation is over and can be continued sometime in the future.

If you want to lecture me on the TOS, you're welcome to find the bit that states we are not allowed to terminate your account for using our service. Good luck. You may brush up your English before you start that venture.

CloudShadow
Bhai mera mera account hack nahi howa tha
or bahi mujha account ke zaroorat nahi hai
mujha passay chaiya hain jo woh nahi da raha
main ne ayus ko mails bhi ke hai lakin ayus ka no reply
or baqwas kar raha hai
or har bar yahe karta hai bc ko or kam nahi hai or comment bhi read karo.
RickyFS
i know english & i know u say
but what i do of this premiuim account of 790days tell me.
1mb connection & download files some times
HF & Filesonic solve all problem except of your site

CloudShadow
my computer not hacked understand
why ricky cant help me
if he give me premium account then he can solve my problem
i ever say Ricky to convert my account
& i dont click on payout & redeem option
he know everything he read my mails & post
he is not i mod of giving money

@ subzero: I don't see him changing the email. Anyhow, your password is back to what it was

@ Wadabahi: I doubt HF even read your email let alone you had a contact point for them. Good luck convincing me on that one.

@ hotter: Whatever you're asking, forget about it. Your cards for some help recently just expired, so please leave this topic or shut your mouth.

Gerner2010
i cant do anything
my account not HACKED OR PHISHED
tell me why he cant help me this is staff member & i think u are too staff member
this is your mistake not mine
Go & solve this
iam only facing this problem but i know after passing time lot of users face this problem
i am 100% sure

Wow. Can someone get rid of this duo, Laurel and Hardy ...They post about the same, they post at the same time. They're spamming these pages. They already got their answers.

We don't care about your accounts...Why would we redeem a premium for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back