FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site earning question

hi all, I am kinda new with Fileserve site earning program. I have just managed to register a domain & forward to my blog. I already get my site verified & put clickable download links on too. However, I am not sure whether that is enough, or anything else to earn 5% premium sale ?

@ trieutan
Yes, any clickable download link that comes from your site will be enough to give you the 5% commission. If you add your referral link on your site, that would add some more income too.

@ Ladyk: We don't care if you sell the redemption code on as a reseller (resellers get discount fyi and also 3rd party users will see that they've verified themselves with us via proper channels) - Just don't come back to us and cry that someone cheated you for it.

@ trieutan: That's all you need. We update referral from websites once in a while - it is not automated like the earnings system.

@ Wadibahi: We ate your money? Are you absolute positive on that statement? WE did NOT eat your money. Someone phished your account because you're too thick to keep it safe and used the redemption codes. Don't pass the blame-ball.

Ricky you should eat money from time to time its good for your health :)) :P

Btw I still got a yellow tick mark in my earnings even though I was already paid... :|

First of all you go to wikipedia and search for Phisher and next Password Stealers or Trojans.
When you read all those google for an ebook with smth like "Be Safe on the internet for Dummies" and you will be fine.

Risky: as you said "ALL Paypal users" have been paid, but you guys missed at least 1.

I still did not receive the money yet. I transferred $ to payout account on Sunday, got it transferred on Tuesday, and I did requested payout after that like usual.

I emailed the supporter via your contact system, but if you don't mind, can you take a look on it for a faster response. The ticket number is "#196103" (get it from automated response)

Thanks

@ masterb56: It'll be updated tomorrow :) and I prefer not to eat people's money as I'll get lots of complaints then ;)

@ hdhieu: All PP users who were APPROVED got paid. If there's still the circle going around image it means you didn't get included in the list when it was created.

@ all with slow FTP transfer... Please wait and assess the speed again sometime next week

RickyFS, I think I explained wrong.

http://fileserve.com/redeem.php

Only suggest that this page displays the user who has used the code, if your system does not fault does not have to be a problem.

I repeat, I'm not complaining, I'm just suggesting.

One of my referrals had the problem that will stop the page as you requested and remained in limbo code.

@ LadyK: Fortunately it isn't 999/1000 people who get struck with phisher with the intent to mess you right up, i.e. redeeming and taking all the money transferred. Adding another security for redeeming will be too painstaking at this moment.

@ Wadibahi: What I fail to understand is that you had so much money in your payable account, yet you didn't cash out - That's a rare sight. Anyway, I've already explained to you that the redeem codes were submitted and the users upgraded will be banned. What I can't answer you on is if we're able to put in the money again. Remember; this was YOUR responsibility to keep your account safe. Not ours.

@ hdhieu: Thank you for understanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back