FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WadiBahi

they will not do this thing with me because i don't blame or flame them like you guys do and i really wanna say thanks to that hacker/phisher :P
you guys blamed rickyFS (official filehost "FileServe") you don't deserve to live in this community so stfu and get out from this thread :@

even me get tired to read these comments from hotter and Wadibahi...just ignore them Ricky, don't waste your time, my suggestion...

Anyway, I feel like they are the same person, sorry if it's not.

Why is this still pending? I've been waiting almost a month.

67bjxa.png

Sort it out please.

Let's just say good riddance to them and a lesson learned that this place is for adults and not kids. You don't start barking up the wrong tree without consequences.

@ SjShah: The 9th I can tell you hasn't been checked. The 12th I'll have to request. Username?

hey ricky 1 question

i have 42$ in my fs account and i don't want to redeem or payout the money, so it will not harm my account rite xD and i wanna reach above 100$ in FS and after i reach i will hit the button of payout so i wanna ask if it's fine to payout more than 100$ in fileserve ? :)

thanks

@ Cyberaff: No..We don't care. Just don't get phished/hacked and pull same stunt as "hotter and wadihabi". I was willing to help wadihabi out and see where we could go from there, but when you try to push it by a "give me give me" attitude and having an obnoxious attitude to someone willing to help you, you don't get far with me/us or in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back