FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky!:)

Me and my friend are two different accounts but also prefer another account on Fileserve.
Please let me know!
Have trouble with our account on fileserve?if me shared the account vps for my friend!
Computer and our network implementation is difference.
Sorry my english is not good.:'(
Thanks

@ namdatviet: Yes, you can, however, your request sounds a bit "off". You make it sound like this is a person you "know" but you want to upgrade and if you get caught you'll possibly come back here and bitch that we scammed you if we do find evidence that you're the same person...correct me if I'm wrong.

yes, you are wrong is this case, my name proves it ;-)

@ Prinks: Bug that allows people to upload files bigger than 2GB -- We clear the files once in a while and will probably do so again sometime :)

@ turkgamer: Now I've inquired about it

@ qwertzor: There's a reason for this not being possible :)

@ Ladyk: Can't tell you the situation, but basically don't make it look like an attack on our site even if you upload.

@ disco: Clear your cache and cookies and try again.

@ ad33l: You won't get a reply from us. We're simply forwarding the emails

@ sairam123: Payout or Transfer?

@ adi111: You should request for that yes.

@ panda85: The question would be -- Would it make us scrutinize your account to think that it is the same person?

@ namdatviet: You're not the first vietnamese with an US VPS :)

Please ricky your inbox is full i c´ant pm you
Regards
(i send to you the informations twice by email please check and tell me if it´s ok because i can´t pm you here)

I referred to, want to know if it will go up again soon because with what happened can not do to the web and can not manage the files as it rises and finds it impossible to climb and is a delicate moment that lasts a few more days pass from have thousands of downloads a day to plummet.
I personally and been examining the traffic monitoring server looking for any infection and the result is that is clean and there is nothing unusual, so I guess that several of my servers ip range and banearon attacked by rank.

You can return to that server the ability to connect?

what's the download size limit for free users?
I saw people downloading >1GB files, though I remember the limit was 1GB for free users and 2GB for premiums.

I referred to, want to know if it will go up again soon because with what happened can not do to the web and can not manage the files as it rises and finds it impossible to climb and is a delicate moment that lasts a few more days pass from have thousands of downloads a day to plummet.
I personally and been examining the traffic monitoring server looking for any infection and the result is that is clean and there is nothing unusual, so I guess that several of my servers ip range and banearon attacked by rank.

You can return to that server the ability to connect?

Can anyone please translate this if you get the meaning??

Ladyk is saying she is fucked, missing a lot of downloads because her IP is banned, servers are not infected, no reason that the server should be banned. Please unban her server / IP.

I read it 4 times lol!

@ dany_loc

No limit on downloads - only on uploads.

Summarized.
Server of my referral is clean. I check
Is it possible that the server can be reused "fileserve.com" through "http"?
Hurry him as more delay would ruin him.Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back