FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you crazy people who keeps on asking what the f is wrong with that stats, it's been updated now. If yours remain the same, wait for 72 hours before asking again.

To all you crazy people who keeps on asking what the f is wrong with that stats, it's been updated now. If yours remain the same, wait for 72 hours before asking again.

yep, yesterday stats just jumped from 0.25 to 17$ :D
not worried for this morning stats, I know they'll be updated as well :)

@ all regarding AP: I'll confirm if I'm allowed to post the screenshots here of the information.

it wouldn't be a luxury, considering AP wants us to sign-up & pay 80$ dollars for the card even BEFORE letting us know what are the fees attached to the card :|
Note : I saw this with a new hotfile account, maybe fileserve has a better deal (although I suppose even if the card is "free" with fileserve, you still have to pay the 60$ for "express" shipping...)

@RickyFS

I have sent e-mail yesterday about AlertPay cards but i did not get reply yet from your side.

I have already AlertPay account with some cash on it. Can i get debit Visa card for this my old account or i have to make new account though your link ?

My FS ID is termismkm

Please tell me procedure how to get Visa card.

Thank you in advance

yep, yesterday stats just jumped from 0.25 to 17$ :D
not worried for this morning stats, I know they'll be updated as well :)

it wouldn't be a luxury, considering AP wants us to sign-up & pay 80$ dollars for the card even BEFORE letting us know what are the fees attached to the card :|
Note : I saw this with a new hotfile account, maybe fileserve has a better deal (although I suppose even if the card is "free" with fileserve, you still have to pay the 60$ for "express" shipping...)

yep and express shipping with ePassporte was 100$ but there was the option to ask for normal shipping (30 days max) and Card +shipping was 35$ which was reasonable

we will see if Rickey will be given permission to tell more - if not I will try to contact AP for more info on pricing and fees for withdrawal from AP issued
DebitCard and I will post their response here - it is no hurry though at least for me so if anyone contact them before - do post their response here so the other can see - better than - we all send support tickets to AP and flood them with same question

And your problem is?

My problem is;

Code:
Hi Ricky, 

I have a problem with payout. I request $20.54 at 2010-10-12. Today date is 30-10-2010 but there is no new. 

[IMG]http://www.uploadpix.org/images/ekranaooo.png[/IMG]

Can you help me ? On fileserve my nickname is brkkyk

@Ricky Does your Fileserve Site Earnings doesn't works correctly .... I think something is wrong as I know I make alot more sales then it shows in ends....

Edit: I'm making 3~4 hotfile sale/day but from fileserve i made 100sales from very beginning...

I'll get the answers for all AP cards information on Monday from AP. I won't be doing screenshots or any additional information without their permission.

For all stats: See news. They're fully updated and today is up to date as well.

Enjoy peeps and have a good weekend. Will check in again in about 18 hours or so. Off for some free time :)

@ spectre: No we will not be paying out in LR. Alertpay will be the chosen processor -- We will be paying out with them this week.

@ all with IPs banned: There are several people on here using scripts and stuff with their servers...Somehow they don't get banned. My suspicision lies that either your script is knocking our site and it looks like a malicious attack OR you're sitting on a VPS (1 IP outgoing) which has 10 people logging in and out knocking our site. Not our problem. I've inquired with the admins regarding specific IPs and when they answer me you'll be getting the answer.

I'll get the answers for all AP cards information on Monday from AP. I won't be doing screenshots or any additional information without their permission.

For all stats: See news. They're fully updated and today is up to date as well.

Enjoy peeps and have a good weekend. Will check in again in about 18 hours or so. Off for some free time :)

Thanks for the update!!

Enjoy the weekend.....

Happy Halloween!!! B-)B-)

What FTP client to you recommend Ricky?

Also...will the FTP uploads give me a faster 'up' than using the regular premium button? I usually only post tested applications around and am not looking for $$...just good reliable service with fast download speeds. Frankly I seem to get a bit faster on Hotfile Premium that with Fileserve. Fileserve is about the same as Rapidshare for me where I live.

Good to have you posting Ricky, and I've seen nothing but positive posts about your service.

Thanks!

Cal

:)

good nigth one week I send your mail about my pay dokument but nobady answered me becouse I had a problem before one week my mail was hack,now I have this mail but one week sameone else used my passyord,There were 24 dollars in the latest,if the maney is went I'm very sad

help me pleas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back