FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fileserve is out of mind

my email is hacked by hacker i request hotfile to change my email they change my email in 4 hours. but when i tell about this file serve no response i again mail the fileserve they say me get email back with different way but how i back my email address back its hacked by hackers they change all my information. now this is 18 days running this case but fileserve dnot change my email

Some of my referrals are telling me that with this new disallow use of servers can not climb and can not vent their uploads even say I have to find other servers as an alternative.

I hope you return it to normal or lose uploaders.:'(

Might I ask a question: I currently have 1 premium account, but I would like to register another - from a referred link from another person in different country. Does FS allow that, can he/she earn money by referring me, if I will upgrade to premium account and upload to make some some money from this new account?

Regards
namdatviet

@ metinplovdiv: Please use our contact us form so we can confirm some personal details with you.

@ hotter: Don't see how YOUR email is our problem to keep safe. You should speak to your email provider and get them to recover this for you.

@ Ladyk: We don't disallow. This has something to do with your users possibly running scripts that look malicious to our site and servers.

@ namdatviet: Yes, you can, however, your request sounds a bit "off". You make it sound like this is a person you "know" but you want to upgrade and if you get caught you'll possibly come back here and bitch that we scammed you if we do find evidence that you're the same person...correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey Ricky!

My problem is continues;

I have a problem with payout. I request $20.54 at 2010-10-12. Today date is 31-10-2010 but there is no new.

ekranaooo.png

Can you help me ? On fileserve my nickname is brkkyk

Ricky, thanks for the reply the server of one of my referrals will pass this situation and I have been managing multiple servers and it turns out that this most current of all, what is my referral told me he lost access while sailing fs the page, also upload files in batches that can be up to 600 files with 10 simultaneous connections to ftp.

You wonder banned ip ranges or specific ips?
if specific hours you could say that the attacks occurred and how they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back