FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve scam !

@vagabond73, you've been scammed, I refer only to have many referrals you were banned and do not charge either now or before that generated by your referrals?

@RickyFS, If you do not pay for referrals should not advertise on your website seems like a hoax to those who trust in you, trusting myself uploader you got to get into "fileserver" being my referrals to servers etc changing costs and its failure payments after 2 months without pay I'm just at a loss as my referrals cost me money and not charging anything for his part, that's his way of thanking the people that find they managed and promoted.

@LadyK : you're right !
@ RickyFS : I will fight to the end . if you do not clearly resolve this issue .:D

@ vagabond73: Fight what? There's nothing to fight. You already lost - It means you won't get your account back, ever. (:D [smiley for sarcasm])

@ Boris: What's your username?

Ricky bro

25h33a0.jpg

in this picture the right green thing means that you sent the money but after that there is no line like before that send on this date it means my money is still in process or you sent it to paypal?

Ricky bro

25h33a0.jpg

in this picture the right green thing means that you sent the money but after that there is no line like before that send on this date it means my money is still in process or you sent it to paypal?

Its very simple to know whether fileserve paid or not to you. Simply point your mouse cursor on the green tick if you get approved bottom of the green tick then you will get your money in next 24 hours and if you get paid bottom of the green tick then you check your payout account and you will see your money in your payout account.

6696977b72c3e9c308442d2967ac5feb1462e6f.jpg

Thanks

actually they make it green tick when they pay means transfer funds other wise there is no green tick its just like a circle moving and showing pending status

so thats why i got confused

The payment will happen for everyone tomorrow, Wednesday. We're still approving people who can then request the payout, so that's why we're "saving" it for all of you to be able to request for "Payout".

When the payment has gone through we will update it on the next business day (Thursday) as "Paid on 20 Oct 2011"

Ricky:

Emm, it's over a week ago since I requested the payment and today the money is gone. They are not im my payable account and they are not in my paypal. What's up with that?

Im not sure if these were asked earlier.

01. Let's say I have some folders. I go to a 1 folder and rename a file. Then it jumps back to the root folder. So my question is wouldn't it be easier if after we rename the file it just jump to that folder, not root folder?

02. Sometimes a link with Filename in it gives: "404 - File Not Found" when the same link WITHOUT file name works.

Thank you.

@ Harshadewa:
1. Feature in File Manager v2 will not make you go back :)
2. PM me the 404's and they'll get looked into.

@ cimachao: Can you spell referral cheats? :)

F me you transfer every day..What's your username pret0?

@ mrsandvik: Nothing wrong with your account mate. It says "Approved" - The answers are found on previous page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back